Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharia in London
1 May 2013, 13:28,
Sharia in London
anyone living in London this is coming to a borough near you...watch out! and after TSHTF it will spread!! http://rt.com/news/sharia-law-conquer-london you may remember i said i saw a time when civil war will come to this country?? this is the start of it!Angry
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 May 2013, 14:07,
RE: Sharia in London
hmm. popcorn time. "and so it begins". all that is left, is to break out the marshmallows and roast them on the flames then the dying embers, of the old civilisation.

oh, and dont forget to wrap up the jacket potatoes in tin foil, cook up a treat they do in a fire.
1 May 2013, 14:08,
This is the reason why ''being the good guy'' never works. The government thought it would be a great to allow many foreign nationals to live in england to get a reprieve from their war torn country's, what aload of b****x!. My fiance is caribbean and im white and I have a mixed race daughter, my OH parents came to this country as fully trained medical staff and brought the same religion and ethics, which in turn gave the country a boost and kept the equilibrium...

Buddhists,Hindus and sikhs are great people in general and have good morals standings because they do not have a political agenda tied into their religion. I'm not picking a fight here but islam can be a horrific religion which boasts human right issues in all countries that have the sharia law in the foundations. Did anyone see the dispatches episode when an undercover agent recorded hate speech from englands biggest mosque? or the new craze in tower hamlets ''THE MUSLIM PATROL''.

England has lost it's heart!
Where the senses fail us, reason must step in.
Galileo Galilei
1 May 2013, 14:12, (This post was last modified: 1 May 2013, 14:13 by bigpaul.)
(1 May 2013, 14:08)HideandSeek Wrote: This is the reason why ''being the good guy'' never works. The government thought it would be a great to allow many foreign nationals to live in england to get a reprieve from their war torn country's, what aload of b****x!. My fiance is caribbean and im white and I have a mixed race daughter, my OH parents came to this country as fully trained medical staff and brought the same religion and ethics, which in turn gave the country a boost and kept the equilibrium...

Buddhists,Hindus and sikhs are great people in general and have good morals standings because they do not have a political agenda tied into their religion. I'm not picking a fight here but islam can be a horrific religion which boasts human right issues in all countries that have the sharia law in the foundations. Did anyone see the dispatches episode when an undercover agent recorded hate speech from englands biggest mosque? or the new craze in tower hamlets ''THE MUSLIM PATROL''.

England has lost it's heart!

yes, it was the "Moslem Patrol" i was actually referring to, it was on rt.tv channel at lunchtime, one bloke actually said "British law can go to hell", he would only obey religious law...so it starts!!

oh and OH has caribean relatives too!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 May 2013, 14:14,
I too have been saying war is coming it is inevitable to this country,It is proven across history different religions can not share a land.All over europe there are problems with muslims they do not belong in europe.I want these nonce worshipers to come to my door with this sharia law they might just get a broadhead in the chest
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
1 May 2013, 16:07,
Do you know what the largest mass migration in human history was?

It was the partition of India and Pakistan.

The people of India realized that even though Budests, Christians, Sheiks, Hindus and any other religion could inhabit a land with tolerance for the others it was impossible for Muslims to cohabit with anyone.

It is not just a Christian/Moslem thing, it is a Moslem/rest of the world thing.

But think of the possibilities!

Invent your own religion, form your own community, write your own laws! Be done with all these restraints the laws of the land place on you.
1 May 2013, 16:40,
i have one law and one law only:"do whatever you will provided it harms no one".
1 May 2013, 17:43,
(1 May 2013, 16:40)bigpaul Wrote: i have one law and one law only:"do whatever you will provided it harms no one".

A beautiful philosophy, but one that has failed miserably through the ages.

The problem arises when an outside entity decides you are causing harm, even though you see no harm being done.

This is the basis of Sharia law, that the "influence" is harm. One must avoid the appearance of evil, so they create laws to control your influence and/or appearance.

Once they outnumber you your philosophy falls victim to our concept of democracy, fairness and political correctness and their numbers.

Problem is, this is an engineered problem. Social engineering and forced acceptance of diversity sounds good to the liberal mind. It is a venomous snake that always bites the hand that feeds it.
1 May 2013, 17:46, (This post was last modified: 1 May 2013, 17:52 by Jack.)
Sorry for the long post but just sharing...

I lived in slough for a short period of my childhood. I and my two brothers where three of five white British kids in the school of over 1000 pupils.
I loved the foods and celebrations that the school promoted for the Sikh Muslim and other religions, even Christianity though there wasn't much demand for anything bar Easter and Christmas for the obvious material gains a child enjoys... The colours and smells the sounds and atmosphere was amazing!
The biggest problem I encountered could IMHO be put completely down to the parents passing on their hatred of anything different to the kids, everyday I got the snot kicked out of me while protecting my brothers as best I could against attack purely for our ethnicity, one day I had had enough, after having knives lunged at me beaten with skipping ropes in the tennis courts and generally tortured everyday, at age 9 I had enough... And contemplated dark imaginings a 9 year old would be disturbed in doing so, either by killing or be killed.... Sounds drastic but I lived it and there's a point all of you would snap to. After school ended I saw the 11-12 and 13 year old groups that gave me the most abuse and legged it to the parent pick up area in hopes my mumm was there to rescue me (no shame in it after all that), she wasn't... I was in the tree lined drive of the school god knows how many burka clad women stood watching doing nothing as the kids drew more and more blood each time their knuckles buried into my face... Nothing that is except crowd around and watch as my head was being stamped and spat on. My mum like a sodding hero of old burst through the black wall of burkas and the only way I can describe it, 'twatted' each of them till she got to me, then screaming at these mothers who only then reacted... By pointing and shouting at HER! I needed my head scanned after vomiting several times due to a big concussion and then a dentist to see what he could do to sort my teeth out...
Took it to the headmaster the next day as mum needed the boys names for the police, apparently Mr Dhatt had no idea who they where and laughed at the idea I was victim of racist attack, actually saying and I quote "you cannot be rascist to a white person". There was a total cover up no action was taken.
I was home schooled till we moved to a friendlier area...
This was my experience of these "self policing communities" that "oppose evil".

This gave me a questionable attitude toward the ethnic community for years, I'd even say it made me racist. I'm glad to say now though I recognise the difference between the religious SELF persecution that those groups rely upon to exact their agenda, and the amazing cultures that exist in our community, unfortunately many are now tainted .

My mum has just come back from Jordan after a charity trek across the desert, and said the Muslim people in Petra where some of the most amazing wonderful folk that you could meet!
I think that here in Britain and abroad we see a sub culture that descended from the immigrants to this country who hold on to and pass down old resentments and stories of persecution to their kids that in turn tell their own. By the snowball effect of Chinese whispers, twisting religion to political agenda and truly evil people that unfortunately in this country find themselves as community leaders and spokesmen within the ethnic population things won't get better before they get much much more worse.

And for you foreign folk to our shores that aren't familiar with slough its a big town just outside of London that is for all purposes, a slum, you can smell it when driving past on the motorway (not kidding, its worse in summer), iv witnessed a gun point car jacking, stabbings and innumerable robberies, its a truly horrible place to live... As was my experience.
It is my belief that to be prepared information must be deseminated and distributed as quickly as possible to those that have the ability to teach and deliver those lessons they learn
Those that can not teach must be taught to act that can not act must be protected that would mock ignore and harm be addressed.
1 May 2013, 18:10, (This post was last modified: 1 May 2013, 18:13 by bigpaul.)
a sad tale Jack, apart from 8 years oop North i have spent all my life in the mild and easy going south west of england, the worst i had was fighting a gang of kids in my prep school...finally sorted out the ringleader..he followed me home and i wacked his head into the garage door...that sorted him out!Angel he eventually got expelled for slashing bus seats-unheard of in our area in the 50s! until a few years ago we'd never even heard of moslems, got a few back in my old neighbourhood..glad i left 14 years ago..its damn quiet where i live now, mostly White, 1 Black single father and a couple of Chinese families..thats it. course everyone knows who you are and where you live, so getting up to anything just isnt on...and strangers stand out a mile.

we're a long way from Londonistan here, and they can stay there too!