Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increasing military training
20 May 2013, 16:26, (This post was last modified: 20 May 2013, 16:27 by Mandlaka.)
RE: Increasing military training
(20 May 2013, 15:55)TheFalcon Wrote:
(20 May 2013, 11:53)bigpaul Wrote:
(20 May 2013, 11:45)Prepper1 Wrote: Who'd want to invade here.....

Mind you, virtually every country's here already....

yep, next war wont be an invasion, it will be a civil war.

What pisses me off is that the sheeple cant see it,All they have to do is take their head out of their ass

Sadly (for the sheeple) they will not be taking their heads out of those arses... that is why they are sheeple. They refuse to see...

Far better we just carry on readying ourselves as best we can.

Speaking of war, I would not want it but would rather we had an invasion to contend with than a civil war...
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
20 May 2013, 19:23,
(20 May 2013, 09:40)Prepper1 Wrote: The worlds regressing from the open welcoming holidaymaker places to nationalistic zones, even here in England welsh and Scottish are starting to resent English presence...

Where did you get this little gem from - the back of a Cornflakes packet?

20 May 2013, 19:25,
Got lots of troops returning from Afghan and Iraq (we still have some people there) and we have a potential to train for - Syria. Added to that budgets are stretched to hell and the only way for comanders to get bigger or similar budgets it to use the money they have been allocated. It might be the armed forces but there is still a public sector mentality when it comes to spending from the MOD and top of the services.
20 May 2013, 20:06,
(20 May 2013, 19:23)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote: Where did you get this little gem from - the back of a Cornflakes packet?

Been thinking about it and thought I'd better come back to apologise for the sarcasm - sorry. (I resent it when I see it, no excuse for using it.) Blush

21 May 2013, 21:31,
I'm not sure about military, but there have been several articles in the press in relation to the Met buying water cannons and training constables in their use.
21 May 2013, 22:48,
Troops back from Afghan. Training for Syria because they have crossed the chemical red-line.
Russia has sold advanced rocketry to Syria and more importantly has moved a very large
fleet through the suez canal to the med and is currently resupplying in Limassol.

Iran is getting antsy and Israel is getting ready to strike.

What else? Oh year - Cameron thinks the most important thing at the moment is
Gay Marriage !!

Be scared - be very scared
21 May 2013, 23:31,
I'm in the T.A. and at the moment the regulars are making a massive recruitment ''outcry'' which even the lieutenant wasn't expecting. My Sargent says future wars will be fought through economic/cyber warfare,special forces and long range missiles/drones.It's not going to be necessary to have boots on the ground, wars are not ''profitable anymore'' apparently.
Where the senses fail us, reason must step in.
Galileo Galilei
22 May 2013, 00:42,
(21 May 2013, 23:31)HideandSeek Wrote: I'm in the T.A. and at the moment the regulars are making a massive recruitment ''outcry'' which even the lieutenant wasn't expecting. My Sargent says future wars will be fought through economic/cyber warfare,special forces and long range missiles/drones.It's not going to be necessary to have boots on the ground, wars are not ''profitable anymore'' apparently.

They never have been 'profitable', at least not for the toms. Technology will only go so far though, then we'll be back to sticks and stones...Big Grin

22 May 2013, 12:55,
(20 May 2013, 11:45)Prepper1 Wrote: Who'd want to invade here.....

Mind you, virtually every country's here already....

We're witnessing the silent invasion. Not a shot fired, but the country is already in the hands of others. We can't even kick out foreign criminals cause The Sprouts don't like it.

Time to find a nice little enclave in the country
22 May 2013, 13:49,
(22 May 2013, 12:55)BeardyMan Wrote: Time to find a nice little enclave in the country

I thought you had?Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.