Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Petrol stations
29 May 2013, 13:29,
RE: Missing Petrol stations
i worked for a bp garage and all garages will only sell to 999, health workers gov offiicials in times of national emergency
Survive the jive (youtube )
29 May 2013, 13:32,
(29 May 2013, 13:29)Sunna Wrote: i worked for a bp garage and all garages will only sell to 999, health workers gov offiicials in times of national emergency

yeah when we had the fuel protests, we had taxi drivers trying to say they were an "essential service" like doctors and nurses!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 May 2013, 13:34,
(29 May 2013, 13:32)bigpaul Wrote: yeah when we had the fuel protests, we had taxi drivers trying to say they were an "essential service" like doctors and nurses!Tongue

They are if you need to get to the hospital and don't drive!
29 May 2013, 13:38,
(29 May 2013, 13:34)BeardyMan Wrote:
(29 May 2013, 13:32)bigpaul Wrote: yeah when we had the fuel protests, we had taxi drivers trying to say they were an "essential service" like doctors and nurses!Tongue

call an ambulance.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 May 2013, 13:46,
(29 May 2013, 13:38)bigpaul Wrote:
(29 May 2013, 13:34)BeardyMan Wrote:

call an ambulance.

Nope, they don't come out for everything. Premature labour for one, both the missus and her friend have been told that an ambulance will not come out and they must get a taxi (or make their own way there somehow)

In Southampton taxi drivers are given a bit of leeway when it comes to getting people to the hospital. Their cars (well, the 3 companies I've used) have these sat-nav type jobbies in there that flash up emergency calls (for the taxis), plans the quickest route and notifies the hospital that they're on route.
29 May 2013, 13:47,
we did not serve taxi drivers during strikes , some people clamed to be emergency services but were not so we ended up iding everybody
29 May 2013, 13:58,
(29 May 2013, 13:47)Sunna Wrote: we did not serve taxi drivers during strikes , some people clamed to be emergency services but were not so we ended up iding everybody

What kind of ID was required for doctors & nurses etc?
Wondering if my NHS passes would get me a tank of fuel?
29 May 2013, 14:06,
all gov workers have id , but try bm most garage workers are open to a bribe
29 May 2013, 14:07,
(29 May 2013, 14:06)Sunna Wrote: all gov workers have id , but try bm most garage workers are open to a bribe

Yeah, I have NHS ID. So that would have been accepted?
29 May 2013, 14:12,
ill say yes , but we were never told what was or was not ok , no examples of id were showen .
n h s id you could work in the kitchens or be a doc , people in hospital still need to be fed.
so yes show it , if you get turned away try somewhere else