Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roaming Bugging Out
11 April 2014, 15:42, (This post was last modified: 11 April 2014, 15:43 by bigpaul.)
RE: Roaming Bugging Out
that too!! or how large that particular group is!

as in multiple targets.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 April 2014, 15:43,
In my experience a stationary target is a dead target....
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
11 April 2014, 15:49,
I can see advantages to both staying put at a BOL and also moving around, but also each has its disadvantages and I would not discount either.

It would depend on so many other external factors over which we have no control and there is nowhere in the UK that is "too remote" that you will not be found at some stage. So even if you are bugging in at your BOL, you need to be ready to move on immediately else you may find you will no longer be able to do either!
11 April 2014, 15:58,
(11 April 2014, 15:49)Devonian Wrote: there is nowhere in the UK that is "too remote" that you will not be found at some stage.

there you go again. cant you even imagine there are places that even you don't know of that might just be remote and isolated.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 April 2014, 16:00,
(11 April 2014, 15:58)bigpaul Wrote:
(11 April 2014, 15:49)Devonian Wrote: there is nowhere in the UK that is "too remote" that you will not be found at some stage.

there you go again. cant you even imagine there are places that even you don't know of that might just be remote and isolated.

how can you be so narrow minded to think that there are areas of this island the ONLY YOU know exist??
11 April 2014, 16:01,

Dev, don't you know?? As soon as TSHTF, BP's off into the wardrobe, and out into fucking Narnia.
11 April 2014, 16:03,
(11 April 2014, 16:01)BeardyMan Wrote:

BM please discontinue this type of posting.....

physically laughing out loud in the office is extremely bad for OPSEC

Dev, don't you know?? As soon as TSHTF, BP's off into the wardrobe, and out into fucking Narnia.
11 April 2014, 16:04, (This post was last modified: 11 April 2014, 16:07 by NorthernRaider.)
Sounds very much like the old "Forceman survivalist " a concept very popular in the 70s and 80s, a skilled single person roaming around and living part time as a hunter gatherer other times hiring himself to established survivors. There was a good 4 page article in American Survival Guide some years ago. I think also Mel Tappan or Ragnar Benson also wrote on the subject of the migrant survivalist.

Guys slow down a bit telling us all your secret plans to survive, I'm writing your secrets down as fast as I can Smile

11 April 2014, 16:12,
(11 April 2014, 16:00)Binnie Wrote:

how can you be so narrow minded to think that there are areas of this island the ONLY YOU know exist??

No, I didn't say that.

I said:

"there is nowhere in the UK that is "too remote" that you will not be found at some stage."

No mention of me finding you!

No mention of how long it will take.

But the UK "is" a very small country, for example the UK covers approximately 50,000 square miles.

France covers approximate 260,000 square miles

The state of Texas (yes just one US State) covers approximately 270,000 square miles.

The population of the UK is however circa 68M

France is circa 58M

Texas is Circa 26M

Don't make the mistake of thinking you can hide.......
11 April 2014, 16:37, (This post was last modified: 11 April 2014, 16:58 by bigpaul.)
I'm wasting my f....... breath.

your all so ruddy wonderful and switched on and so competent makes me wonder why your all bothering with a boring forum seeing as how you all know so much(aint sarcasm a wonderful thing), I mean your what...28 and 32 and already you know everything there is to know, not just about prepping and survivalism but about everything?

I mean you all know so damn much that you wont listen to anyone else's opinion. even someone who has got off his arse and gone into the back country and found his BOL, not just one but several, in an area he knows like the back of his hand and knows just how many people go there and why, I was walking this county whilst you lot were still a twinkle in your daddies eye. hell, my people have lived in this area for centuries, but still you say I don't know where to go to hide, remain hidden and never be found.