Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User Experiences
13 April 2014, 00:35,
RE: User Experiences
I wonder why 'newbie participation' has become the big theme as it seems to me there are long time members here that seem really unhappy to let other members discuss anything at all! These people choose to dominate all threads. These people attempt to engage with every utterance made even though they usually have nothing to add to further a discussion, they like the sound of their own voices a little too much happily repeating themselves ad infinitem! Guess what? When you don't let people get a word in edgeways, when you don't play nice ... nobody wants to play with you at all! AND THAT'S NO FUN IS IT?!!! Ha! Ha!

Look at this thread ... who's full it? Get rid of the wind SD and you may yet regain a vibrant site where people are keen to chat and exchange ideas!
13 April 2014, 08:43,
Someone talking about regaining a bibrant site from someone who makes only about 50 posts a year and many of them are attacks on other members and whose main contribution is about Fray Bentos pies Yeah really.

13 April 2014, 09:06,
What's that bloody awful smell?
13 April 2014, 09:23,
(13 April 2014, 09:06)Bug_out_Bag Wrote: What's that bloody awful smell?

at least I have an opinion, the above post is about the level of the gutter, crawl back in your hole and stay there.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 April 2014, 09:52, (This post was last modified: 13 April 2014, 10:09 by NorthernRaider.)
Bug_out_Bag
What's that bloody awful smell?

Your nose too close to the arses you are crawling up.

I must not feed the troll, I must not feed the troll, I must not feed the troll, I must not feed the troll
I must not feed the troll, I must not feed the troll, I must not feed the troll, I must not feed the troll

13 April 2014, 10:20,
In my opinionSmile There's just two things wrong with the site...........................

NR and BP. [Image: laughingsmiley.gif]

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
13 April 2014, 10:24, (This post was last modified: 13 April 2014, 10:34 by bigpaul.)
maybe TOF, but if it wasn't for us 2 posting stuff, especially in the summer when we have the normal "prepper malaise", this site would have died several times already.

how about you putting your money where your mouth is and posting a thread or 3 yourself??

that goes for everybody else too, in stead of moaning about what other people post or have opinions on, how about some one else taking a lead and posting some good prepping info, not chit chat, or complaining that something someone else has put up is not relevant or is a load of bollocks, time for the rest of you to take a lead, maybe then us oldies can take a back seat and let you get on with it. this site does not run itself, its only as good as what anyone puts on it, so lets see what ya'all can do, although I'm not holding my breath going by past experiences.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 April 2014, 12:08,
NR freezing his tits off at Carter Bar using an I something

Nay BP Nay the people have spoken don't ask of others, give and give willingly.
Our lives have been so enriched and enhanced by posts about powdered egg guides and Sardine challenges enjoy the feeling of enrichment it brings.

I am so looking forward to Bug out Bag, Beardy Man, Tof etc enhancing our lives even more, and if we are very lucky SUK will become a clone of DIFO and UKP full of joy and contentment and erm .........

Anyway let them run the forum how they wish its what they want, its clearly the majority wish and its what SD probably wants, sit back and relax and let the others lead.

13 April 2014, 12:22,
I shall sit back with bated breath and wait......and wait............and waitBig Grin
13 April 2014, 12:33, (This post was last modified: 13 April 2014, 12:34 by Lightspeed.)
What's all this about taking a lead, and being leaders?

I'm here to participate in discussion with people with a mutual interest, to exchange ideas, and to learn.

If I wanted to be led I'd join the bloody army.

72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580