Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
www.preppers.info
3 February 2012, 15:40,
www.preppers.info
there is some good info on this site, there is a small paragraph which says that 9 out of every 10 Americans(yes its an American site) would be DEAD within 1 year if all the power went off. if you go onto: http://www.coloradopreppersnetwork.com/2...after.html it goes on to give sub categories of (non)survivors and the reasons why. very interesting reading! BP.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 February 2012, 16:33,
RE: www.preppers.info
It kind of make sense the way its explained.
3 February 2012, 16:40,
It's pretty much as we discuss here. It's logical and in line with natures culls. No guvmint coming in and making excuses for people.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 February 2012, 17:14,
Good post BP, very interesting article to read.
I liked the die off catagories though they do seem a bit sudden, 9 out of 10 dead within a year is a massive number, 99% of the population of cities dead within a year is a bigger die off than I would have thought in such a short space of time.
The disease created by the dead and dying will be tremendous and hideous at the same time.
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

3 February 2012, 17:29,
(3 February 2012, 17:14)Reality Jones Wrote: Good post BP, very interesting article to read.
I liked the die off catagories though they do seem a bit sudden, 9 out of 10 dead within a year is a massive number, 99% of the population of cities dead within a year is a bigger die off than I would have thought in such a short space of time.
The disease created by the dead and dying will be tremendous and hideous at the same time.
you gotta remember this is an American site and American cities are HUGE, much more scope for death and destruction, i dont know that in the UK the die off would be as much as 99%??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.