Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hunting and trapping
3 October 2012, 08:37,
RE: hunting and trapping
(3 October 2012, 08:30)bigpaul Wrote:
(3 October 2012, 01:57)Wildman Wrote: there's an old saying "when the tides low, the table is served" this info is reserved for survivors only lol.

thats fine if you live by the coast, i live in the middle of the countryside surrounded by farms, the coast is a 60 mile round trip away!

fair play man-but i was referring to if the game ran out, head for the beaches.Smile
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 October 2012, 08:38,
(11 November 2011, 14:53)bigpaul Wrote: if i have to kill an animal to survive then that is what i will do, i dont give a damn about the human race, me and mine come before people i do not know much less care about.Tongue

Applause...!!! Wink Way to go B.P. Big Grin

Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
3 October 2012, 08:43,
(3 October 2012, 08:38)BrixhamBadger Wrote:
(11 November 2011, 14:53)bigpaul Wrote: if i have to kill an animal to survive then that is what i will do, i dont give a damn about the human race, me and mine come before people i do not know much less care about.Tongue

Applause...!!! Wink Way to go B.P. Big Grin
i never did give a hoot about "the general public"/a.k.a. sheeple , in a survival situation my duty is to me and mine.

Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 October 2012, 08:51,
All joking aside bro, that mindset is the one that will work. Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
3 October 2012, 10:11,
(3 October 2012, 08:51)BrixhamBadger Wrote: All joking aside bro, that mindset is the one that will work. Wink
well, i've never understood people who DO prep and then say they are going to feed all and sundry who turn up on their door, firstly they are going to run out of food very quickly, then be in the same boat as everyone else and starve. and 2, if they feed everyone who comes to the door, those people will come back with more people next time. so my mindset is keep it simple, keep it quiet, tell no one and we might just make it .
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 July 2017, 07:00,
Unless the countryside has changed a good deal for the worse since I was living there, there should be plenty of meat to hunt for those that survive.
Keith.
Do not try to understand them, and do not try to make them understand you; for they are a breed apart and make no sense. Natty Bumpo, Last Of The Mohicans.