Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
What have done towards your prep?
1 March 2024, 09:44,
RE: What have done towards your prep?
you may well ask.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 March 2024, 03:01,
It is a prepping discussion site. It is here to post subjects that have a relevance to prepping and then discuss them. For many people prepping itself is considered tin foil hat territory.

I could be corrected but I don't think there has been too many posts that make it an issue.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 March 2024, 15:33,
(29 February 2024, 19:53)Pete Grey Wrote: QUESTION.

Is this a prepping site or a conspiracy theory discussion group ?.

Please stop saying that, haven't these past 4 years especially, proved to you that most conspiracies are indeed fact within like 6 months!

I also took what the likes of David Icke said with a pinch of salt too but all these years later, he's turned out to be right about many things.
4 March 2024, 15:40,
theory soon becomes fact.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 March 2024, 20:13,
Speaking with all the knowledge and experience of eighty years, I’ve always found things which seem implausibly usually are.
5 March 2024, 11:31,
if it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
5 March 2024, 17:38,
May I refer everyone with complicated conspiracy theory’s to “Occams razor”.
5 March 2024, 17:52,
(5 March 2024, 17:38)Pete Grey Wrote: May I refer everyone with complicated conspiracy theory’s to “Occams razor”.

what the heck is that?
5 March 2024, 20:43,
William of Ockham was a 14th century monk and philosopher.

Basically it is.....

When presented with competing hypotheses about the same prediction one should prefer the one that makes the least assumptions

Or....The simplest explanation is usually the best one.

The “razor” part is you shave the facts down to the simplest explanation which is easier to prove or disprove.