Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are survival forums just more controlled media?
21 March 2024, 16:42,
RE: Are survival forums just more controlled media?
Suicides seem very popular among people that are a threat to the government or its agents in the US. I particularly have to smile about those that shot themselves twice in the back of the head and it is still classed as a suicide. The Clintons have a few adversaries that died mysteriously that way. 56 from what I remember. Monica was really lucky imo. Maybe Bill refused to approve because she was too good.

Happens over here as well. David Kelly anyone?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 March 2024, 17:30,
(21 March 2024, 16:42)Skean Dhude Wrote: Suicides seem very popular among people that are a threat to the government or its agents in the US. I particularly have to smile about those that shot themselves twice in the back of the head and it is still classed as a suicide. The Clintons have a few adversaries that died mysteriously that way. 56 from what I remember. Monica was really lucky imo. Maybe Bill refused to approve because she was too good.

Happens over here as well. David Kelly anyone?

yep, David Kelly, another one.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 March 2024, 20:46,
(18 March 2024, 22:12)Skean Dhude Wrote: Conspiracies are simply theories that have not been proven. So far most of the conspiracies that are laughed at have worked out to be true as facts have been discovered and whistleblowers die.

Now when I hear a conspiracy theory that makes sense I am aware it is most likely to be right.

Hear hear, those are my thoughts and feelings too. I'll admit that I laughed when David Icke mentioned 'lizard people' back in the day but now all these years on and all the other things that he said are now proven to be true, I am wondering if he could be right about that too.