Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
What have done towards your prep?
13 January 2021, 22:30,
RE: What have done towards your prep?
The poly tunnel is now completed and ready to use.......I am now on with some more hive frames and two new hives , checking all my preps food and gear going through to lot ! .

Solar array and setup this coming week ..

I am not going to continue to post to this thread much anymore there appears not to be much interest these days , which is alright ,I can understand that my ramblings of what I get up to could well piss you off and be a bit repetitive but that’s what I get up to ...so that’s what I talk about .......rock on boys n girls .
To take a look back in times past, its easy to see future direction you need to be.
14 January 2021, 20:11,
Shocked  RE: What have done towards your prep?
While we are in this new lockdown with little gardening work to do and time on our hands I’m reviewing our prepping strategy.

With our preps i think we’re pretty well where we need to be considering our circumstances, age, health etc, and our SHTF plans.

So at the moment it’s checking lists and use by dates, general maintenance, and keeping things up and scratch.

We prep....Just in case
16 January 2021, 16:08,
RE: What have done towards your prep?
SS looking forward to reading about your solar setup , will you be using the rigid aluminium panels or lighter flexible and less expensive panels ?. I need to update our solar generation plans.

We prep....Just in case