Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wood Fair
5 February 2012, 11:26,
Wood Fair
another one for the diary! Blackdowns Woodland Fair, near Wellington in Somerset just off the M5, Saturday 7th July go to: http://www.woodbiz.co.uk and click on the video for the 2011 event. will put more info when i get it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 February 2012, 11:58,
RE: Wood Fair
I'll put it in the diary.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 February 2012, 09:49,
It's not something I'd be able to go to. I'll be up north for mum's birthday.

The video showed a horse at 2:37.......was that horse on steroids? It's got crazy muscles!!!
6 February 2012, 12:25,
(6 February 2012, 09:49)Scythe13 Wrote: It's not something I'd be able to go to. I'll be up north for mum's birthday.

The video showed a horse at 2:37.......was that horse on steroids? It's got crazy muscles!!!
looks pretty normal too me & i was there so i saw this horse in the flesh so to speakTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 February 2012, 13:00,
It looks like a beast! It's got crazy big muscles!
6 February 2012, 14:47,
(6 February 2012, 13:00)Scythe13 Wrote: It looks like a beast! It's got crazy big muscles!

yes, thats because its a "Working" horse, it does logging, its not some highly strung Hunter that is only ridden at weekends. its a bit like the difference between a farm labourer and the Lord of the manor-chalk and cheese!Tongue
6 February 2012, 16:48,
(6 February 2012, 14:47)bigpaul Wrote: yes, thats because its a "Working" horse, it does logging, its not some highly strung Hunter that is only ridden at weekends. its a bit like the difference between a farm labourer and the Lord of the manor-chalk and cheese!Tongue

My current horse knowledge is from 3 sources, Black Beauty movie, Warhorse move, and being chased in the Common, in Old Basing when I was a kid.

Oh wait, 4 sources. There were horses in Llanabeder (I think that's how its spelt. It's near Lampeter in Wales) in the field at the bottom of the gym carpark. What I learned from there was that horses like my girlfriends but not me. Something AlyBear proved on a holiday with her family in Wales a few months ago.
6 February 2012, 17:16,
(5 February 2012, 11:26)bigpaul Wrote: another one for the diary! Blackdowns Woodland Fair, near Wellington in Somerset just off the M5, Saturday 7th July go to: http://www.woodbiz.co.uk and click on the video for the 2011 event. will put more info when i get it.

Balls, I'm going to be on the indonesian island of Lombok on that day, Oh well.
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.