Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Uk food supplies
6 February 2012, 18:30,
RE: Uk food supplies
(6 February 2012, 17:02)Scythe13 Wrote:
(6 February 2012, 16:53)uks Wrote: If its anything like our allotments you have to get permission to put up a shed let alone 4.

That's okay. The waiting list thing has put me off enough as it is.

pity your not down this way, you could have a plot on our site tomorrow!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 February 2012, 18:40,
Don't know about S13 but im trying to get down home again but Cornish north coast way, White Flight is stopping me pushing up the prices.
The trouble is these people looking for the ideal country life is actual killing the countryside with there Walt Disney view of country life and animals. I've seen whole rural communities dye because of b=oody townies.
6 February 2012, 18:48,
(6 February 2012, 18:40)uks Wrote: Don't know about S13 but im trying to get down home again but Cornish north coast way, White Flight is stopping me pushing up the prices.
The trouble is these people looking for the ideal country life is actual killing the countryside with there Walt Disney view of country life and animals. I've seen whole rural communities dye because of b=oody townies.

yes, we saw a lovely woolaways bungalow the other day, down a dead end lane off a unclassified council road, in the middle of nowhere but only 6 miles from here, with garden , sheds, and 10.5 acres including poultry sheds and woodland, but they want £275, 000 for it. in your case, Cornwall has always traditionally been cheaper for property than Devon, not much but a little bit cheaper. the trouble is you get these townies and they want land-its PONY PADDOCK country round here and thats what puts the prices up.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.