Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full up!
6 February 2012, 15:06,
Full up!
thats it! i have been told by SHMBO that our food storage is now FULL, cant get another single tin in anywhereTongue we live in a small 2 bed modern semi detached house- and i do mean SMALL, compared to our 2 bed maisonette in Glastonbury this place is TINY. our "larder" which is an alcove in the hallway we shelved out using second hand bookcases, that is now heaving with tins, bottles and packets, every shelf and cupboard in the tiny kitchen is now full, the spare bedroom is full of jackets camo and fleeces and all our spare clothing, ditto in our bedroom even under the bed, so thats it, we are now at saturation point!!!!!!Confusedo she says i cant buy any more. we DO have room in the outdoor freezer(in the garage) for half a goat but i still havent been able to find anyone local with one for sale. so she says i can start saving money instead now.Angry
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 February 2012, 16:21,
RE: Full up!
Oh well BP, maybe it's time to invest in that loft extension you always wanted??
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

6 February 2012, 16:27,
Better start dig holes in the garden B.P.
6 February 2012, 16:35,
RJ cant alter the loft, we are in housing association and so am not allowed to do anything structural. UKS the garden is not suitable for digging big holes, its solid ball clay-the clay pits are just up the road, we had to put in raised beds before we could grow anything at all, the garden is about half the size of the one we had at Glastonbury but is about the biggest one on the estate but its still quite small, which is why we got one of the new allotments in a village 5 miles away.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 February 2012, 16:49,
Have you made a clay oven yet?.
6 February 2012, 16:56,
Get a better spade. I know what you're thinking....maybe this will inspire a new spade purchase

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3EAJex1RVo

OH YEAH!!! That can be lead lined on the outside........nuke safety!
6 February 2012, 17:01,
Cut the bottom lining from the sofa or armchairs. Stuff the sofa/armchairs with cans etc - more storge (an its pretty well disguised too)

I always wanted a can rotator in the studd wall. 5 lengths of guttering inside the wall with a shelf cut in below it. Might be a bit extreme, but you can never have too many cans Big Grin
6 February 2012, 17:06,
No, ive seen that done somewhere for the life of me i cant remember where.