Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Govt to sanction nerve agent.
7 February 2012, 12:23,
Govt to sanction nerve agent.
lifted this from another site: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cri...12084.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 February 2012, 12:58,
RE: Govt to sanction nerve agent.
I think this kind of answers the question about whether the government would turn against the people.
7 February 2012, 14:17,
(7 February 2012, 12:58)Scythe13 Wrote: I think this kind of answers the question about whether the government would turn against the people.

yes, but in fairness they are talking about RIOTERS!!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 February 2012, 15:15,
Just like all the legislation put in place is only used against terrorists and not against the public.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 February 2012, 20:14,

(7 February 2012, 14:17)bigpaul Wrote:
(7 February 2012, 12:58)Scythe13 Wrote: I think this kind of answers the question about whether the government would turn against the people.

yes, but in fairness they are talking about RIOTERS!!!

But that will be used against protestors and against people wanting their money out of the banks if there is another bank run.

(7 February 2012, 15:15)Skean Dhude Wrote: Just like all the legislation put in place is only used against terrorists and not against the public.

Not used against the public yet.
7 February 2012, 22:12,
(7 February 2012, 20:14)Scythe13 Wrote:
(7 February 2012, 15:15)Skean Dhude Wrote: Just like all the legislation put in place is only used against terrorists and not against the public.

Not used against the public yet.

Someone has not being paying attention. It is used more against the public than anything else. Every time you go to an airport you have to comply. Howmany of us go to airports? Howmany terrorists have they caught? And that doesn't include the use of these acts in the street.

Soon this gas will be used to subdue toddlers having tantrums. The US already uses tasers to do that and we have on schoolkids.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 February 2012, 23:21,
(7 February 2012, 22:12)Skean Dhude Wrote: Howmany of us go to airports?

Soon this gas will be used to subdue toddlers having tantrums. The US already uses tasers to do that

I try to go on a foreign holiday every year. Usually to America. It might be high risk, but I was brought up on Disney, and I go there LOADS!!! It's like my second home. I know my way around Disney better than I do Bristol....and I've been in Bristol less time overall than I have in Disney (that is totally genuine and a bit freaky now that I think about it).

As to the tazering school kids......HAHA That's well funny. But also REALLY screwed up and sick. I imagine the comicbook image is much more entertaining than reality. No doubt I would see that in real life and go nuts about it!!!
8 February 2012, 00:35, (This post was last modified: 8 February 2012, 00:39 by Timelord.)
If only for riotors, then what about the innocent bystanders caught up in it. Who is deemed a riotor & by who? I don't think the nerve gas is discriminatory. A dead riotor tells no tales! A dead freedom fighter just the same.. There is no time for a court to decide the legalities when on the street, so who's word is true? The authorities? hohoho...
Just read the article & it is most definitely not just for riotors! This is for much wider use and can easily be deadly!!!
8 February 2012, 08:23,
Order the use of this for rioter and terrorist how long will it take to use it on lesser incidents. Reading this article it would seem to me that something is building up which as mushrooms we will be the last to know OR the government is all but declaring war on its own people.