Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Important Intel Find
7 February 2012, 20:26,
Important Intel Find
Read this short article carefully, then try reading tween the lines of thinking laterally, and start considering the consequences

Found this very interesting snippet about rich people bugging out now to isolated self contained communities
http://www.off-grid.net/2012/02/01/james...#more-8238

7 February 2012, 20:29,
RE: Important Intel Find
(7 February 2012, 20:26)NorthernRaider Wrote: Read this short article carefully, then try reading tween the lines of thinking laterally, and start considering the consequences

Found this very interesting snippet about rich people bugging out now to isolated self contained communities
http://www.off-grid.net/2012/02/01/james...#more-8238

I wonder who else he may invite to his "retreat"?
7 February 2012, 20:33, (This post was last modified: 7 February 2012, 20:39 by Scythe13.)
WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NR!!!! Missed you!!!
That's an interesting find mate.

Odd that a person totally suited to California should move to the far end of the world, to the most politically neutral country not surrounded by ice and ran by penguins.

It gives a big thing to think about.
7 February 2012, 22:26,
He isn't the first and won't be the last. However, NZ isn't for everyone, my cousin lived there, I have a friend who lived there. Both had to move to make enough to live. No jobs really.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 February 2012, 22:31,
He may be thinking - or has been told - that WW3 will kick off and the northern hemisphere will be a bit radioactive for a decade or five. It looks very much like a strategic relocation to me.
7 February 2012, 22:40,
Yes, I heard elsewhere that was a wise strategic relocation plan
8 February 2012, 12:00,
Remember though it will be for him. However, you ain't going to be able to repopulate the earth from NZ. It's rich producers, their families and a trillion sheep.

Life is more than survival.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 February 2012, 13:02,
If it gets to the point where the extremely wealthy find it necessary to isolate themselves to that extent, rather than to maintain their usual armed security, their biggest threat will come not from random scavengers, or raiders, but from those they employ to keep them protected and supplied.

Just think about it.... If you employ the people best able to plan and survive in a serious, long term global survival situation, their first priority will be to "adjust" the ratio between available resources and those who cannot contribute more than they consume.
Failure to prepare mentally, is preparing to fail totally.
8 February 2012, 13:44,
Hopefully as the government will find out when they descend to their shelters. Couldn't happen o anicer bunch imo.
Skean Dhude