Probably spotted. Best relocate
BUG OUT NOW!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Altitude... The third dimension?
8 February 2012, 18:13,
RE: Altitude... The third dimension?
You see it around but usually in the smaller places.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 February 2012, 18:49,
(8 February 2012, 17:55)bigpaul Wrote:
(8 February 2012, 17:50)uks Wrote: We have several camo nets that we can use a long with poles to change the shape of things, hessian sacking to dull shiney surfaces etc

good idea UKS, you dont see much hessian sacking these days-not down here anyway-everything seems to come in plastic sacks nowadays!

If you go to your local builders merchant you can buys miles of hesian, the brickies use it during the winter to keep the frost out of the bricks and mortar that they have laid that day.
I work on building sites and see an abundance of it all year round.
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

8 February 2012, 18:51,
Maybe RJ you could work out a deal around here?
8 February 2012, 18:56,
(8 February 2012, 18:49)Reality Jones Wrote: If you go to your local builders merchant you can buys miles of hesian, the brickies use it during the winter to keep the frost out of the bricks and mortar that they have laid that day.
I work on building sites and see an abundance of it all year round.

"note to self=CHECK BUILDING SITES!!"Big GrinTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 February 2012, 19:34,
amendment to note. after midnight Smile
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 February 2012, 21:33,
From a Woman's point of view with a young teen, I'd be worried that I've been spotted, I doubt no matter where I'd bug out that I could hide a camp well enough from anyone with military training but I would bug out in a spot with some where close enough yet far enough away that we could hide in to watch to see if they were on their way back.
9 February 2012, 10:28, (This post was last modified: 9 February 2012, 10:29 by Scythe13.)
Girlfriends dad keeps a tractor in the garden, it looks old and rusty, the garden is not perfectly maintained. No doubt post SHTF, we would put effort into hiding the vehicles, with camo net and the alike, as well as cover the windscreen and all the windows with dark non-reflective material.

I think we would hope to not be seen. But we cannot guarantee it, as Skean Dhude says.

There would be 4 men in the house (myself, girlfriends dad, and her 2 brothers) all armed with guns (her dad has shotguns, and I'm applying for my license so that I can stock up on cartridges). There would also be 3-5 women with air rifles (girlfriend, her mum, and her aunt).

Don't forget, once the Bristol team is established, that's when security increases dramatically!!!
Yeah, I think we would be okay. We can't guarantee it, but we would have damn good chances against a reasonable size mob.
9 February 2012, 18:59,
(8 February 2012, 18:51)uks Wrote: Maybe RJ you could work out a deal around here?

I have easy access to hesian on site, if there was a regular Bristol meet, as we hope there will soon be, then I can gather some and deliver it to people who attend

9 February 2012, 20:00,
(9 February 2012, 18:59)Reality Jones Wrote:
(8 February 2012, 18:51)uks Wrote: Maybe RJ you could work out a deal around here?

I have easy access to hesian on site, if there was a regular Bristol meet, as we hope there will soon be, then I can gather some and deliver it to people who attend

any chance of bringing some to the Wilderness Gathering-if your attending that is, of course!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 February 2012, 20:02,
(9 February 2012, 20:00)bigpaul Wrote:
(9 February 2012, 18:59)Reality Jones Wrote:

any chance of bringing some to the Wilderness Gathering-if your attending that is, of course!Tongue

I'm not going to be around for the wilderness gathering BP, but if S13 is going then maybe I can get some to him and he can drop it off to you.