Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Altitude... The third dimension?
10 February 2012, 10:17,
RE: Altitude... The third dimension?
(9 February 2012, 20:02)Reality Jones Wrote:
(9 February 2012, 20:00)bigpaul Wrote:
(9 February 2012, 18:59)Reality Jones Wrote:
(8 February 2012, 18:51)uks Wrote: Maybe RJ you could work out a deal around here?
I have easy access to hesian on site, if there was a regular Bristol meet, as we hope there will soon be, then I can gather some and deliver it to people who attend
any chance of bringing some to the Wilderness Gathering-if your attending that is, of course!Tongue
I'm not going to be around for the wilderness gathering BP, but if S13 is going then maybe I can get some to him and he can drop it off to you.

You know I'm going!!! As long as I'm given some sack, I'll bring it with.
10 February 2012, 10:50,
(10 February 2012, 10:17)Scythe13 Wrote:
(9 February 2012, 18:59)Reality Jones Wrote:
(8 February 2012, 18:51)uks Wrote: Maybe RJ you could work out a deal around here?
I have easy access to hesian on site, if there was a regular Bristol meet, as we hope there will soon be, then I can gather some and deliver it to people who attend
any chance of bringing some to the Wilderness Gathering-if your attending that is, of course!Tongue
I'm not going to be around for the wilderness gathering BP, but if S13 is going then maybe I can get some to him and he can drop it off to you.

that would be good, thanks guys!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 February 2012, 13:36,
(10 February 2012, 10:50)bigpaul Wrote:
(9 February 2012, 18:59)Reality Jones Wrote: I have easy access to hesian on site, if there was a regular Bristol meet, as we hope there will soon be, then I can gather some and deliver it to people who attend

As far as we're concerned BP, you're a part of the Bristol Team! haha, unlucky mate, you're stuck with us!
10 February 2012, 14:08,
(10 February 2012, 13:36)Scythe13 Wrote:
(10 February 2012, 10:50)bigpaul Wrote:
(9 February 2012, 20:00)bigpaul Wrote: any chance of bringing some to the Wilderness Gathering-if your attending that is, of course!Tongue

As far as we're concerned BP, you're a part of the Bristol Team! haha, unlucky mate, you're stuck with us!
thats ok, i WAS born in Bristol!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 February 2012, 16:54,
I'll see what I can start to collect from next week.
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

11 February 2012, 00:17,
Old woollen type carpet usually has a hessian underside. It is strong & durable. If you leave it outdoors for a season & muck it up a bit, then it will look like it has been dumped. It can useually be aquired most days of the week at a council tip or ask a local carpet firm who have to pay to dispose of customers old carpets. They may even drop a load off for you if you smile sweetly :-).. If for bug in purposes you can make your outdoor area look like a dump or a post ransacking area and weathered to boot, then it is more likely to given a lighter coat of lookin at. Also, this makes it easier to conceal a multitude of objects and lends itself to a less obvious broken outline clump in the landscape. Old ratty roofing panels & ply sheets leaned up together are useful blinds and can be utilised elsewhere. An old duvet or two looking damp & mouldy, strewn around etc. It would be less apparent that camo netting was integrated within this ramshackle dump or other hidden surprises. Loose bricks or other objects lain in acess walkways is useful to hinder nosy night time prowlers. TL