Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"I dont believe in the end of the world!"
14 February 2012, 15:06,
RE: "I dont believe in the end of the world!"
(14 February 2012, 14:59)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Well, if you look at the situation in greece at the mo with the new, more stringent austerity measures put in place, theres shit loads of riots going on, fire bombings etc. I do believe theyve cut the minimum wage down again to less than 600 euros a month. thats a model for us to watch and see what would probably happen over here. God can you imagine what'd happen if all the chav's had no money to buy their weed?

Chav's arent on the minimum wage, there all on welfare and thats the last thing that will be cut-unless the govt WANTS a riot!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 February 2012, 23:26,
(14 February 2012, 12:35)bigpaul Wrote: i have noticed that some people prep for what they call SHTF but what i call "life experiences", things like: unemployment/ redundancy, divorce/bereavement, sickness/serious injury and so on, i think these things are just modern life, whereas i am more concerned with things like economic collapse, protests/anarchy, more riots like we saw in August only worse, the eventual collapse and break up of the EU, bird flu-asian flu-pandemics, societal breakdown and even perhaps WW3 !!!! ordinary life i can handle, but its things outside my immediate control and influence i am concerned about.

HAHA, that same basic principle got me into trouble on another forum.

Someone said about working in a prison and someone could be taken prisoner, and that would be TSHTF. I laughed at that comment and said "No, that's a part of the job. Same as a fireman dealing with a fire isn't a SHTF situation. Those things are called life, and it's common sense that gets you through them." It was downhill from there haha.
15 February 2012, 19:32,
This immaterial little pebble in the Milky Way will come into contact with something big enough to smash it eventually... But until then there will be things that need doing, and probably people ready to do them.
Failure to prepare mentally, is preparing to fail totally.
15 February 2012, 19:38,
I was thinking of organising a post TEOTWAWKI party on the 22nd Dec' .
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

15 February 2012, 20:17,
(15 February 2012, 19:38)Reality Jones Wrote: I was thinking of organising a post TEOTWAWKI party on the 22nd Dec' .

SOLD!!!

I think I just self invited mate.

I could be mistaken for a looter! No, don't shoot me.

I'm going to sit out on a hill overlooking Bristol, with my GHB on one side, AlyBear on the other, and her GHB next to her. Then we'll sit back, enjoy a spot of camping, and watch the lights in Bristol. Obviously we'll be hoping nothing will happen, but the number of people saying things will happen has gotten me a little concerned.
15 February 2012, 23:22,
I'm not coming!...It's the alien abduction syndrome.... Every time I go near Bristol I end up in some cider house and three days of my life have disappeared.

I've managed to avoid anal probes so far (I hope!)
Failure to prepare mentally, is preparing to fail totally.
17 February 2012, 20:59,
(15 February 2012, 23:22)Preacher Wrote: I'm not coming!...It's the alien abduction syndrome.... Every time I go near Bristol I end up in some cider house and three days of my life have disappeared.

I've managed to avoid anal probes so far (I hope!)

NR isn't coming for similar reasons. I can't be certain, but I'm sure his hatred for Bristol comes from an anal probe experience.