Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bird Flu research latest
15 February 2012, 21:26,
RE: Bird Flu research latest

[/quote]

I get what you're both saying. The gas mask is on my to buy list. But I've got a few surgical style micro-filter masks that brickies and the alike wear. They will have to do for now.

[/quote]

Those masks are useless S13, as soon as they get damp from the perspiration your breath creates they become a breeding ground for viruses.
they are only used on sites to stop the wearer breathing in dust and dirt and unless I'm wrong I believe the medical profession only use them to stop blood and other fluids going into their mouths.
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

15 February 2012, 23:34, (This post was last modified: 15 February 2012, 23:37 by Scythe13.)
RE: Bird Flu research latest
(15 February 2012, 21:26)Reality Jones Wrote: Those masks are useless S13, as soon as they get damp from the perspiration your breath creates they become a breeding ground for viruses.
they are only used on sites to stop the wearer breathing in dust and dirt and unless I'm wrong I believe the medical profession only use them to stop blood and other fluids going into their mouths.

That's cool. The main reason I have them is in my EDC, incase of an explosion and a dust cloud. Like in 9/11.
I have been looking into gas masks this week though. Problem is that AlyBear would think it's a bit too far.