Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello
15 February 2012, 22:57,
Hello
Evening all,

My journey here started by me reading EMERGENCY by Neil Strauss and the Antiterrorist handbook after some intriguing conversations with a newish work colleague and here I am.

Wanting to learn some serious survival skills and get myself some kind of back up plan, and hopefully have some fun and make some likeminded non sheeples on the way.

The last 3-4 months I have awakened to the scary prospects that may face us in our lifetimes and have been doing a lot of research on many subjects since.

Looking to do the Urban survival course in a couple of months and starting with a little food and fuel storage as Im into camping anyway so will get myself a little rotation on the go.
15 February 2012, 23:21,
RE: Hello
Hi Sixpotter

Welcome to the forum. There's quite a few people coming onboard from Strauss' Emergency.

I'm going to be popping to America to do the same urban escape and survival course that Strauss did with Kelly Alwood, but I can't find anywhere in the UK that teaches the same kind of stuff.

(15 February 2012, 22:57)Sixpotter Wrote: Looking to do the Urban survival course in a couple of months

Where are you going to be doing that? I'm well up for that and would love to come with.
15 February 2012, 23:28,
Hi fella..

Still pretty new myself, but nobody's eaten me yet and there's a lot of observant people pointing out new info every day.

Failure to prepare mentally, is preparing to fail totally.
16 February 2012, 00:04,
Hello and welcome
16 February 2012, 11:24,
Welcome. Hope you enjoy your journey on here.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
16 February 2012, 18:12,
hello and welcome from norfolkBig Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
16 February 2012, 19:33,
Ey up matey, welcome.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
16 February 2012, 20:15,
Hello and welcome Smile
16 February 2012, 23:46,
(15 February 2012, 23:21)Scythe13 Wrote: Hi Sixpotter

Welcome to the forum. There's quite a few people coming onboard from Strauss' Emergency.

I'm going to be popping to America to do the same urban escape and survival course that Strauss did with Kelly Alwood, but I can't find anywhere in the UK that teaches the same kind of stuff.

(15 February 2012, 22:57)Sixpotter Wrote: Looking to do the Urban survival course in a couple of months

Dedication right there! The shooting course he did sounded fantastic but a bit ott for UK I imagine

Where are you going to be doing that? I'm well up for that and would love to come with.

Me and a fellow at work so far looking like June, link below if your interested maybe we can start a new thread a bit more in depth.

http://www.truewayssurvival.com/school/2...ourse.html
17 February 2012, 18:50,
Welcome Friend, Look and Learn. Excellent advice on the site and forum. Kenneth Eames.