Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Poor America - P a n o r a m a [B B C] - Broadcast Date: 13th February 2012
16 February 2012, 14:48, (This post was last modified: 16 February 2012, 14:50 by mikebratcher69.)
Poor America - P a n o r a m a [B B C] - Broadcast Date: 13th February 2012
Panorama.
Lets hope were not to close behindSad
I live in rented accomodation and whilst I have plans and the means to support my family we dont need this shit in a supposidly first world country, there should be no need in this day and age.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...uJCvkazrTc#!
Imention the rented accomodation because unless youve paid your mortgage off so do you, you just pay your "rent" to the bank and we all know what they're like.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
16 February 2012, 15:26,
RE: Poor America - P a n o r a m a [B B C] - Broadcast Date: 13th February 2012
First world country? I thought you lived in the UK. Smile
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
16 February 2012, 18:00,
(16 February 2012, 14:48)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Panorama.
Lets hope were not to close behindSad
I live in rented accomodation and whilst I have plans and the means to support my family we dont need this shit in a supposidly first world country, there should be no need in this day and age.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...uJCvkazrTc#!
Imention the rented accomodation because unless youve paid your mortgage off so do you, you just pay your "rent" to the bank and we all know what they're like.
just wait until the EU collapses, followed by various economies, thats when we will see the beginning of TS HITTING TF!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 February 2012, 18:21,
When I get the chance I'll watch it all, but seriously who lives in a fu##ing storm drain? How stupid is that?
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

16 February 2012, 18:33,
That is a shocking thing.

I think the UK is going that way. I can see, over the next 5-10 years, we will be in a worse situation than that.

Looks like it's time to pick up those tent skills.
17 February 2012, 15:51,
(16 February 2012, 18:21)Reality Jones Wrote: When I get the chance I'll watch it all, but seriously who lives in a fu##ing storm drain? How stupid is that?

i once found someone sleeping in a wheely binTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.