Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
urgent new threat
19 February 2012, 22:34,
urgent new threat
check out the daily mail, the police have just shot a black guy in london again.
this is what started the riots last time. cant link because im using my moby.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
19 February 2012, 22:38,
RE: urgent new threat
Good find.

But the dude was carrying a sword.

Not sure people would see that as a racist attack though.
19 February 2012, 22:47, (This post was last modified: 19 February 2012, 22:48 by mikebratcher69.)
the guy in the cab had a gun who they shot last time..
I'm not saying it will kick off like last time but be prepared... dib dib dib
19 February 2012, 23:20,
ma pohwaa pohwaa innocent angel!

Even if that were the case and there were riots this time I think public outrage at the last set would mean the police would react harsher and faster than previously. They kind of had their hands tied with the "we cant do anything less we be accused of racism" and all the hooha over that chap they killed at the Student riots or whatever it was. If it happens again Im hoping for a more immediate response to stomp out the unrest before it spreads to other cities in copycat rioting when people realise the police were not engaging. Along the lines of "bollocks to the racism, the fines for paying off someones hurt feelings and a few ECHR busybodies would be far less than paying for the damages to riot ravaged communities"

Plus, this would give them practise for much larger levels of social unrest should the shtf.
19 February 2012, 23:30,
Damn, that's really uncool.

Didn't realise the last guy they shot had a gun.

I was living up north in Warrington, and was working in Liverpool at the time.

All I heard was there were riots, the office closed down, and apparently the police shot a black kid. That was what everyone was saying.
19 February 2012, 23:32,
As one of the news papers said ages ago after the last riots "people seem to have an un neccessary expectation for the police to put themselves in danger to protect the public" theres you asking them to stop the riots before they start ... shame on you they might stub their toes or get an owieTongue
19 February 2012, 23:36,
I thought it would be interesting if the police could use petrol bombs as well, just to even it out a little more haha.
20 February 2012, 13:00,
[quote='mikebratcher69' pid='7963' dateline='1329690765']
As one of the news papers said ages ago after the last riots "people seem to have an un neccessary expectation for the police to put themselves in danger to protect the public"

funny, apart from solving crime(they dont stop crime any more) i thought the police were employed to"protect human life and property"??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 February 2012, 15:36,
I thought the Police were employed to "protect life and property"??? silly me, they are employed to do the bidding of the Political classes not the likes of you and me, we dont count!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.