Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
William Hague warns of Iran threat to peace of the world
19 February 2012, 22:51,
William Hague warns of Iran threat to peace of the world
Sounds like they're trying to justify an attack on Iran.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17089081
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
19 February 2012, 23:12,
RE: William Hague warns of Iran threat to peace of the world
Im not quite convinced yet.

Maybe 2 more false flag events and you'll have swayed my decision.

Though as I said in another thread, im getting tired of all the rhetorhic and "will they/wont they." Some body needs to hurry up and do something so we dont have to keep reading the same news every day. "more sanctions, more sanctions, more sanctions, oh they have nukes now.. Oh well, we tried"
20 February 2012, 06:16,
A very serious situation. But do we have any proof that the attacks on the embassies were carried out by Iran? We jump to so many conclusions but we never really know! Is it possible that the Government are not telling us a lot of Whoppers? I am very cautious when I view such situations. There are so many countries now that are developing an Anti-West stance. Who can blame them when we interfere in their domestic life. Kenneth Eames.
20 February 2012, 09:55,
(20 February 2012, 06:16)Kenneth Eames Wrote: A very serious situation. But do we have any proof that the attacks on the embassies were carried out by Iran? We jump to so many conclusions but we never really know! Is it possible that the Government are not telling us a lot of Whoppers? I am very cautious when I view such situations. There are so many countries now that are developing an Anti-West stance. Who can blame them when we interfere in their domestic life. Kenneth Eames.

I hear what you're saying KE. It's probably best that anything you hear, from them or us, should be taken with a pinch of salt. Whether the attacks will be justified or not isn't the issue. The issue is are we on this forum ready if they do happen?

For me these news sections are what keep me in the know and I calculate the approximate amount of time I have left to prepare for it.