Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Southern preppers need to buy bigger snares
20 February 2012, 10:18,
Southern preppers need to buy bigger snares
Hah, the southern community is going to have to scrap its rabbit snares and get something bigger, like a recovery hauser off a tank!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...itain.html

20 February 2012, 10:21,
RE: Southern preppers need to buy bigger snares
at last something good in the world...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
20 February 2012, 10:22,
Us roughy toughy north easterners and south westys have plenty of the grump bad tempered American fluffabos to play with, theres a herd only 2 miles from my house and another on the farm where the Wilderness Gathering is held.

We need to edumacatify city dwelling preppers how buffalo like to hide up in cherry trees waiting for people to walk underneath.
They cammoflage themselves up the trees by painting their toenails red.

Visions of dozens of Bristolians walking around looking up cherry trees springs to mind Smile Smile

20 February 2012, 10:27,
Big Grincool lucky buffalo foot wont lose my keys againBig Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
20 February 2012, 10:31,
(20 February 2012, 10:22)NorthernRaider Wrote: We need to edumacatify city dwelling preppers how buffalo like to hide up in cherry trees waiting for people to walk underneath.

Visions of dozens of Bristolians walking around looking up cherry trees springs to mind Smile Smile

That's true mate. They use that technique to catch their prey, squirrels!!! I saw one chassing a squirrel up a tree and along a branch the other day. It was so good to see them up the trees back in their natural habitat.
20 February 2012, 10:37, (This post was last modified: 20 February 2012, 10:40 by NorthernRaider.)
(20 February 2012, 10:31)Scythe13 Wrote:
(20 February 2012, 10:22)NorthernRaider Wrote: We need to edumacatify city dwelling preppers how buffalo like to hide up in cherry trees waiting for people to walk underneath.

That's true mate. They use that technique to catch their prey, squirrels!!! I saw one chassing a squirrel up a tree and along a branch the other day. It was so good to see them up the trees back in their natural habitat.

Up here the fluffabos were wiped out by the sabre toothed squirrels !! Smile
Just thinking as how on occasions fellow squaddies would complain about forest wildlife creeping into their sleeping bags during the night, voles, adders, huge great spiders, etc, can you imagine how cramped it would be with a bufffalo crawling into your kip bag!!!, There norns could ruin the insulation.

20 February 2012, 10:44, (This post was last modified: 20 February 2012, 10:46 by Scythe13.)
(20 February 2012, 10:37)NorthernRaider Wrote: Up here the fluffabos were wiped out by the sabre toothed squirrels !! Smile
Just thinking as how on occasions fellow squaddies would complain about forest wildlife creeping into their sleeping bags during the night, voles, adders, huge great spiders, etc, can you imagine how cramped it would be with a bufffalo crawling into your kip bag!!!, There norns could ruin the insulation.

I hear that if that happens, you are to take dominance in that situation and exert your Alpha-Male-ness by securing the big spoon position. Your sleeping bag insulation might be ruined, but the fluffabow at least knows who's boss! haha
I think I saw that on an episode of Ray Mears.

It makes sense to me, and is clearly the most logical course of action to take.