Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pre-Olympic anti-terror drill held
23 February 2012, 22:08,
Pre-Olympic anti-terror drill held
Hmmmmmm.....

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/l...z1nDe94XON
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
24 February 2012, 00:32,
RE: Pre-Olympic anti-terror drill held
It was on the telly showing Marines practising patrolling up & down the Thames in semi ridgid inflatables with 50 cal machine guns mounted near the prow. Nice!? All dressed in black - for effect I suppose...
24 February 2012, 09:31,
I'm sorry, but this part makes me laugh

"Some 2,500 people - spanning everyone from police constables to Cobra..."

COBRA, suck!!! They're not hardcore at all!!! It's just some crumby politicians and office types. It's not a special organisation that has highly trained military style staff. Cobra got it's name from Cabinet Office Breifing Room A. That's 100% genuine. They sound like super military elite, but they're really just pen pushers. HAHAHAHA, screw cobra!!!
24 February 2012, 09:49,
All the terrorists need is one suicidal idiot and just a hint of luck.

24 February 2012, 09:59,
Its like someone said we have to get it write 100 per cent of the time they own have to suceed once to get the headlines.
I think you are right S13 about the drink i cant see the per cent key at the moment.
Failure is NOT an option
24 February 2012, 10:14,
(24 February 2012, 09:59)uks Wrote: Its like someone said we have to get it write 100 per cent of the time they own have to suceed once to get the headlines.
I think you are right S13 about the drink i cant see the per cent key at the moment.

I think it's above the 5 mate.
24 February 2012, 10:31,
OUR best method of dealing with an Olympics terror threat is to not expose ourselves to it in the first place, stay away from olympic venue sites during the event.

24 February 2012, 11:49,
(24 February 2012, 09:49)NorthernRaider Wrote: All the terrorists need is one suicidal idiot and just a hint of luck.

Well if they did some planning they wouldn't need luck.

If someone wants to disrupt the Olympics and they are prepared to dedicate their lives to it it will be disrupted.

Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin