Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Preppers/Survival Research
25 February 2012, 10:47,
RE: Preppers/Survival Research
Film maker and documentary producers are absolutely no different to the type of journos who hacked Milly Dowlers cell phone, and other insidious incidents where they ruined peoples lives.

25 February 2012, 11:29,
(25 February 2012, 10:31)TOF Wrote: My point exactly NR. He was a contributor of the Doomsday Preppers programme and his way of life was not only brought to ridicule, but changed beyong recognition(for him) by taking part.

would seem to be a good reason(if anyone needed one) for NOT taking part in any similar programme. Big"Greyman"Paul.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 February 2012, 11:47,
Journos and movie makers are NOT in any way or form trying to spread the common sense message of preparedness in an uncertain world, they are out to shock, ridicule, entertain and scare their audiences. They do not benefit by being rational, accurate or impartial because it does not make quality TV for the lowbrows and chavs they are trying to please ( and earn advertising revenue).

25 February 2012, 12:36,
I'm not a copper. I strap dildo's to horse heads. That's right, I'm a unicorn farmer.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
25 February 2012, 13:11, (This post was last modified: 25 February 2012, 13:12 by mikebratcher69.)
Can just see you now scythe, heading up to a field full of horses with a big bag of dildo's.... TongueTongue
I knew you had to be careful with you Bristol boys....TongueTongue
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
25 February 2012, 13:31,
Couldn't put it better myself NR. God forbid there should be any real content in one of these shows.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
25 February 2012, 14:03,
I recently sat an analysed two TV shows one on Ch 5 and one on Nat Geo, both were documentaries about apocalyptic events.
When I removed all the adverts, all the trailers, all the titles and endings and removed the bits where they repeated what they said before the adverts i found each one hour scheduled program offered 17 minutes and 19 minutes of actual program!!!

26 February 2012, 12:14,
I'll do an interview.......after BigPaul! haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin