Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At last, a real preppers forum
2 March 2012, 15:27,
RE: At last, a real preppers forum
I just don't see a smooth scale like that.

Bear in mind we have never had the scenario we are talking about so what are they using for predictive software. The climate change algorithms?

Also consider that these are the same people that cannot balance a simple set of books. I see it tumblimg dramically after three months and then a less dramatic decline for a few years and then levelling off after 4 or 5 years. What happens next is up to us.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
2 March 2012, 15:49,
(2 March 2012, 15:27)Skean Dhude Wrote: I just don't see a smooth scale like that.

Bear in mind we have never had the scenario we are talking about so what are they using for predictive software. The climate change algorithms?

Also consider that these are the same people that cannot balance a simple set of books. I see it tumblimg dramically after three months and then a less dramatic decline for a few years and then levelling off after 4 or 5 years. What happens next is up to us.
i think we need a large die off to do any good, less than that will only mean a short halt then back to business as usual same as before, no good, we need to get back to the population size of the 1950s, not sure what they were, but we need some breathing space, population of today is too large and unsustainable, if something happened and we were unable to import food anymore then a lot of people would starve, if we lost the European markets, say the EU collapsed then we would lose 40% of our export trade, i dont think we can go on as we are forever, something is going to happen and the whole house of cards will collapse, and then what??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 March 2012, 15:52,
You better hope that the collapse starts here first, and not in Europe. If not I can see our population rising pretty quickly
2 March 2012, 16:06,
in 1951 the overall UK population was 50million, in England & Wales the population was 43million, thats the kind of levels we need to get back to and its not a huge jolt its 10million people, or 20% not a large percentage, heck we could manage that by sending back the illegal immigrants and the foreign criminals and loose the rest by natural causes.(how many people get killed on the roads every year or in industrial accidents?):Blush
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.