Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Government claims ownership
1 March 2012, 09:37,
RE: Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Government claims ownership
(1 March 2012, 08:16)uks Wrote: Well if the water companies own the water as soon as it falls maybe the insurance companies should start claiming back the pay outs that the insurance have payed out in flood damage?.

HAHA, YEAH!!!! Let them take each other to court. Meanwhile.....I'm collecting more rain haha.

It really is so retarded though.

If the rain falls on your garden, do you get into trouble and then need to pay for it? HELL NO!!! Well, what about if you made a water filtration system using just plants, instead of using rain water. Would that be legal?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
1 March 2012, 10:02,
RE: Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Government claims ownership
Take them to court, their rain is trespassing on your land.
Failure is NOT an option
1 March 2012, 10:12,
(1 March 2012, 10:02)uks Wrote: Take them to court, their rain is trespassing on your land.

Sounds good, until they say they'll build a cover over your land, so that they catch all the water. Then I'm screwed.
1 March 2012, 10:14,
Its all about greed by a few people around the world.
Failure is NOT an option
1 March 2012, 14:34,
Let them enforce it. They will need to visit every property and check the water capture. I'll just redirect my water to a spout that I can move around as required.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 March 2012, 15:48,
I'm thinking of going down the 'water-but disguised as a compost heap' route. That would be much easier.