Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did I miss something? were we not at war with these people?
1 March 2012, 11:18, (This post was last modified: 1 March 2012, 11:20 by mikebratcher69.)
Did I miss something? were we not at war with these people?
Whos in charge of the U.K. economy? when did we put brain dead retards in charge of our money? Dont answer that god damn it, this is the stuff they want covered up, I wonder why? the world must be laughing its arse off at us.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Britain hands Argentina £27million in aid through EU and IMF schemes as Buenos Aires orders boycott of UK goods

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ducts.html
We should bomb buenos aires now and put a stop to this crap once and for all.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
1 March 2012, 12:50,
RE: Did I miss something? were we not at war with these people?
yeah, i read this in the paper this morning, i guess they figure if they give them some money they will shut up about the Falklands? fat chance, its election year in Argentina thats why their doing all the complaining!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 March 2012, 14:36,
RE: Did I miss something? were we not at war with these people?
The only thing I can think of, with this being a good idea, is if the loan is at a high percentage interest and we reap in the money they pay us back.

Same as the Turkey drains situation.

The only way these ideas could be a good idea is if we are charging them a high percentage, and we become like a bank, making loans and then claiming the same money, plus a big interest wedge as well.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin