Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
EU deal forces Britain to take in 12,000 Indian workers despite soaring unemployment
2 March 2012, 10:04, (This post was last modified: 2 March 2012, 10:06 by mikebratcher69.)
EU deal forces Britain to take in 12,000 Indian workers despite soaring unemployment
Here we go again, what is it? like the old get as many as you can into a mini for the guiness boook of records.. Is it get as many as you can into the uk before it actualy sinks under the weightAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...yment.html
Its supposed to lnd us lucrative deals with the indians.. Is that like the one where we give them millions of aid and they choose french jets not ours?
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
2 March 2012, 10:07,
RE: EU deal forces Britain to take in 12,000 Indian workers despite soaring unemployment
Bloody labour party every should be charged with treason, wait a minute did'nt they scrap treason
Failure is NOT an option
2 March 2012, 10:19,
RE: EU deal forces Britain to take in 12,000 Indian workers despite soaring unemployment
why have we got to take more than either Germany or France?? this bloody stinks, we want OUR referendum now!!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 March 2012, 10:31,
I don't mind Indian people, or Chinese, or Japanese. I'm even not against Polish people.

What I don't like is when non-UK people are prioritised over those born and breed in the UK.

What happened to my human rights? The right to a free country? The right to free speech? The right to hear English as the dominant language in the country? The right to a decent government? The right to have equal opportunities, if not priority, in my own country?

I'm all for people coming over here to build a new life. But if they're coming over, they must have skills, be worth while to the country. Pay taxes. Work hard and rent/buy somewhere to live, and things like that!!!

My government didn't give me a leg up on the property ladder!!! They never will either. If I was from somewhere else, I'd have a cozy flat with the rent paid, and I wouldn't have to get a job, or pay council tax. But because I'm a national, I'm being ****ed by those in charge to look after us!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
2 March 2012, 10:49,
This is why I vote UKIP

2 March 2012, 10:49,
(2 March 2012, 10:49)NorthernRaider Wrote: This is why I vote UKIP

Same here.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin