Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello from London
4 March 2012, 20:29, (This post was last modified: 4 March 2012, 20:30 by Scythe13.)
RE: Hello from London
(4 March 2012, 20:17)Prep Girl Wrote:
(4 March 2012, 17:43)Prepared Chick Wrote: Thank you everyone for the warm welcome -its really appreciated.

Like Prep Girl where I live is classed as Essex but equally Greater London as I am inbetween the both - so not too bad. Got about 3 massive parks round me and very close to highway if I need to get out in a hurry - now all I need is a vehicle! :-(
[/quote

Just far enough out to get a bit of head start ,but had a crash at xmas still haven't got a new car, it's all about them country lanes and avoiding the main routes.

(4 March 2012, 20:17)Prep Girl Wrote: [quote='Prepared Chick' pid='9118' dateline='1330879416']
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome -its really appreciated.

Like Prep Girl where I live is classed as Essex but equally Greater London as I am inbetween the both - so not too bad. Got about 3 massive parks round me and very close to highway if I need to get out in a hurry - now all I need is a vehicle! :-(
[/quote

Just far enough out to get a bit of head start ,but had a crash at xmas still haven't got a new car, it's all about them country lanes and avoiding the main routes.

I've posted that msg twice now don't see it?

I was saying, just far enough out to get a head start but no car at mo, it's all about the country lanes and avoiding the main routes.
4th attempt at posting? message is not coming up?

HAHA, check it out, I just tried to quote you and what you said came up.
AAAAAH, no way!

I just tried to quote you and the post didn't show, PG.

I'll try it again
(4 March 2012, 20:29)Scythe13 Wrote:
(4 March 2012, 20:17)Prep Girl Wrote: [quote='Prepared Chick' pid='9118' dateline='1330879416']
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome -its really appreciated.

[/quote

I've posted that msg twice now don't see it?

I was saying, just far enough out to get a head start but no car at mo, it's all about the country lanes and avoiding the main routes.
4th attempt at posting? message is not coming up?

HAHA, check it out, I just tried to quote you and what you said came up.

Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
4 March 2012, 20:31,
When you get posts appearing without text its a glitch, to read it click on QUOTE

4 March 2012, 20:31,
Think it's just this thread lets see?
31 March 2012, 15:17,
Welcome from Scotland. Kenneth Eames.