Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello from London
3 March 2012, 14:31,
RE: Hello from London
Ey up, a sunny welcome from the north.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
3 March 2012, 16:25,
hello from norfolk
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
3 March 2012, 16:45,
Welcome, Hope you enjoy your time here.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 March 2012, 15:51,
hi from wales

b/d
4 March 2012, 17:43,
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome -its really appreciated.

Like Prep Girl where I live is classed as Essex but equally Greater London as I am inbetween the both - so not too bad. Got about 3 massive parks round me and very close to highway if I need to get out in a hurry - now all I need is a vehicle! :-(
4 March 2012, 18:07,
(4 March 2012, 17:43)Prepared Chick Wrote: Thank you everyone for the warm welcome -its really appreciated.

Like Prep Girl where I live is classed as Essex but equally Greater London as I am inbetween the both - so not too bad. Got about 3 massive parks round me and very close to highway if I need to get out in a hurry - now all I need is a vehicle! :-(

Or you need the ability to move faster than walking/running.

Cycle or motorbike would be good plans. Think of it this way, wtshtf the roads will be blocked. You'll need to move between those kind of things.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
4 March 2012, 18:10,
how about something in between? maybe an ELECTRIC bicycle! cheers, from deepest Devon.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 March 2012, 19:42,
(4 March 2012, 18:07)Scythe13 Wrote:
(4 March 2012, 17:43)Prepared Chick Wrote: Thank you everyone for the warm welcome -its really appreciated.

Or you need the ability to move faster than walking/running.

Cycle or motorbike would be good plans. Think of it this way, wtshtf the roads will be blocked. You'll need to move between those kind of things.

Motor bike intially thought yes - but no more after my brother had an accident and had to get skin graft on his entire back. Coupled with my bad back, if I fall I doubt I would be able to get back up - though a scooter may be an option cause I can't afford a car!
4 March 2012, 19:45,
Even a 50 cc trail bike can get you the hell out of town along footpaths etc at 30 MPH, not bad when you consider that in Londonistan the average speed of trafic is now 12 MPH , slower than it was 60 years ago.

4 March 2012, 20:17, (This post was last modified: 4 March 2012, 20:21 by Prep Girl.)

[/quote

Just far enough out to get a bit of head start ,but had a crash at xmas still haven't got a new car, it's all about them country lanes and avoiding the main routes.

[quote='Prep Girl' pid='9156' dateline='1330888656']
[quote='Prepared Chick' pid='9118' dateline='1330879416']
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome -its really appreciated.

[/quote

Just far enough out to get a bit of head start ,but had a crash at xmas still haven't got a new car, it's all about them country lanes and avoiding the main routes.

I've posted that msg twice now don't see it?

I was saying, just far enough out to get a head start but no car at mo, it's all about the country lanes and avoiding the main routes.
4th attempt at posting? message is not coming up?