Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to live here!
2 March 2012, 20:36,
I want to live here!
http://www.simondale.net/house/index.htm
2 March 2012, 22:19,
RE: I want to live here!
Doesnt look easily defensable.. but ignoring that yeah it looks great.
2 March 2012, 22:30,
Yeah it would need a few mods done, but it could be totally hidden.
3 March 2012, 03:00,
I've seen that.

The guy built it for £5k I think.

Around the back it's a south facing greenhouse. He also has a small stream near by for water.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
3 March 2012, 07:28,
Looks great, but I bet it'll be a bitch to dust post SHTF, just look at that ceiling!
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

3 March 2012, 10:24,
It's a Hobbit Home!LOL

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
3 March 2012, 12:50,
that looks like Tony Wrench's place in Wales, we've got the book he wrote about it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 March 2012, 13:31,
Cost about 3grand I think he said, would be a good little place to wait out a pandemic.
There is a Woman featured in how to live off grid, who funny enough was on a program last year where woman send their men off to stay with others to see if they can learn to be good partners, one guy got sent to this woman in the book, I think she said it cost her 5grand to build the house he stayed in, I'm sure it said in the book she has built more and she rents them out?
3 March 2012, 17:18,
That could quite easily be made more defensible however the surrounding area is more important and you can't see that really.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 March 2012, 18:00,
Elevated and hidden by a forest would be good, could set traps on the way up and could see all a round you, all we need now is a stream or river running close by and were sorted Smile