• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organic pest control
2 March 2012, 20:51,
Organic pest control
Just found it, haven't tried it but worth giving it a go
http://wakeup-world.com/2011/12/06/exten...-remedies/

3 March 2012, 00:25,
RE: Organic pest control
Still think organic lead poisoning from a .22 air rifle is the best pest control
Failure is NOT an option
3 March 2012, 13:06,
use washing up liquid on Asphids, get grease bands to stop pests climbing up the stems, copper wire around plants does the same thing, and beer traps for slugs. .22 air rifle for rabbits and squirrels!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 March 2012, 13:22,
Yeah they love a drop of beer! I'm still in to raised beds at the moment so some salt sprinkled takes care of the slugs, only grew a small amount last year but had no trouble at all with flies of any kind.
3 March 2012, 18:31,
Best pest control I have ever found was to reclassify them as food. Then they die off when you try and grow them.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 March 2012, 18:36,
Thanks Prep Girl for this - I haven't tried any of these and try in my garden this year. I usually use certain flowers around certain veg - as the smell can be off putting to insects.