Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is it really Bows or Guns??
2 December 2012, 20:51,
RE: Is it really Bows or Guns??
(2 December 2012, 20:43)SealDriver Wrote: Well I reckon that if you could shoot arrows with the desired effects 'back in the day' at people/animals/small boys with apples on their heads, then the likelihood hood is that a bow will do the job just as well today.

Although due to health and safety regs make sure that IF you are shooting apples off boy's heads that they are wearing safety goggles and a Hi-Vis waist coat...oh and check that they don't have fruit based allergies and that you have an adequate back stopWink
Question...Does anyone know where I can get a good, but not too expensive English Longbow?

Ebay!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 December 2012, 21:14,
(2 December 2012, 20:30)UncleFester Wrote: [quote='Wildman' pid='36710' dateline='1354468392']
[quote='UncleFester' pid='36701' dateline='1354467163']
[quote='Wildman' pid='36570' dateline='1354397574']
i'm betting that pcp and brake barrels will be the future. in the uk the uk power limit is 12ft. in the u.s its something like 24! it dodnt take that much to up the power of a standard brake barrel. a skilful marksman could hit a deer or boar in the eye or throat with a plastic tipped hollow point whilst a killing party could be at the ready. i fear that if the shit realy hit the fan that the human race would hunt to death everything in a short matter of time. it has taken tribes thousands of years to learn how to respect and love their world. pannicked people use to being taken care of by people who destroy will only know the latter.

put a drop of dental oil or diesel behind the round(on a brake barrel u dont valeu) as i've heard its not good for the gun. but i've seen on you tube pellets go way past the 1015fps!
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
2 December 2012, 21:19,
(2 December 2012, 20:43)SealDriver Wrote: Question...Does anyone know where I can get a good, but not too expensive English Longbow?

Quicks stock long and flat bows at reasonable prices

2 December 2012, 21:32,
(2 December 2012, 21:19)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(2 December 2012, 20:43)SealDriver Wrote: Question...Does anyone know where I can get a good, but not too expensive English Longbow?

Quicks stock long and flat bows at reasonable prices

Cheers Obi Wan.Wink
2 December 2012, 23:41,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC0l6CUnC80
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!