Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another reason to go GRAY and leave the cities
3 March 2012, 16:08,
RE: Another reason to go GRAY and leave the cities
(3 March 2012, 15:40)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(3 March 2012, 15:00)Carnebwen Wrote: Or some middle class lady spoiling her pet guinea pigs by having thier own heater in the shed.

Aye I saw that in the papers, bloody ridiculous police.

If you did that a couple of times, the police wouldn't come round, and then you could just start that extention/meth-lab/weed farm/bonfire haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
3 March 2012, 17:26,
and Stalins world takes another step forward in the UK.

The pot gets another degree of heat applied and soon Plod will be around in black vans at 0400 to take you to the Lubyanka. Never to be seen again.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 March 2012, 09:30,
Here is yet another example of why preppers should avoid getting on official lists, its a good example of the PTB using information to prevent people from working.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/201...sfeed=true

4 March 2012, 20:20,
(4 March 2012, 09:30)NorthernRaider Wrote: Here is yet another example of why preppers should avoid getting on official lists, its a good example of the PTB using information to prevent people from working.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/201...sfeed=true

we had something very similar when i worked in the construction industry back in the mid 80's, boss had a phone number he would ring every time we took on someone new, all he had to do was give the name and NI number and they would tell him if this guy had a record or whatever, most times it was "nothing known".
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 March 2012, 20:33,
I dunno where its a good thing that becomes a bad thing, I worked for forms that would try and find out if folks applying for jobs were in unions, if they were we they did not get hired. but others tried where possible not to hire women with school age children . double edged sword.

5 March 2012, 13:28,
(4 March 2012, 20:33)NorthernRaider Wrote: I dunno where its a good thing that becomes a bad thing, I worked for forms that would try and find out if folks applying for jobs were in unions, if they were we they did not get hired. but others tried where possible not to hire women with school age children . double edged sword.

NR, you're acting like the world is fair and equal.

I'm fascinated by this concept. Who ever said the world was fair?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
5 March 2012, 18:30,
All the teachers at school lol