Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
But what of Social workers ?
5 March 2012, 11:09,
RE: But what of Social workers ?
(5 March 2012, 11:01)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm here during work time.

Having said that, I have many helpful skills, and I work on the private sector for a huge company. So they probably don't care.

My sales team are kicking butt, and I'm working hard at least 5 hours of an 8 hour day. So really it's probably about right haha.

Thats the distinction Sir, you are in the WEALTH creating private sector. not in the welath using state sector.

5 March 2012, 11:14,
(5 March 2012, 11:09)NorthernRaider Wrote: Thats the distinction Sir, you are in the WEALTH creating private sector. not in the welath using state sector.

Pity it's not my wealth haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
5 March 2012, 11:44,
(5 March 2012, 10:26)NorthernRaider Wrote: Naaa I prefer to edumacatify my son rather than just bully him to my way of thinking, much shouting, tears, door slamming (and that was just me). I've never followed banning things when explaining why I'm dischuffed so much usually works best. But then if that doesnt work I can always belt him round the left lughole with a wet halibut.

As for you being a teacher dont worry about it, if we dont eat you we will educate you enough in the real world to get you a good post (non union) in a private school or we will hire you to home school our kids, Thats what I've got you pencilled in for after TSHTF Smile

that's fair enough, I play a lot of games, it's one of my main hobbies for relaxation, yes it has no post collapse value but everyone needs a break.

LOL so which re-education facility do I report to after a collapse!? Big Grin The problem is that being a teacher and not being in one of the unions is a nightmare waiting to happen. All it takes is one kid to make up a story to his parents and without a union to fight for you that's the career gone forever, you'll never work again.

not sure how scared I should be that if I survive an event NR has intentions for me haha
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.
5 March 2012, 12:36,
(5 March 2012, 11:44)preservefreak Wrote:
(5 March 2012, 10:26)NorthernRaider Wrote: Naaa I prefer to edumacatify my son rather than just bully him to my way of thinking, much shouting, tears, door slamming (and that was just me). I've never followed banning things when explaining why I'm dischuffed so much usually works best. But then if that doesnt work I can always belt him round the left lughole with a wet halibut.

As for you being a teacher dont worry about it, if we dont eat you we will educate you enough in the real world to get you a good post (non union) in a private school or we will hire you to home school our kids, Thats what I've got you pencilled in for after TSHTF Smile

that's fair enough, I play a lot of games, it's one of my main hobbies for relaxation, yes it has no post collapse value but everyone needs a break.

LOL so which re-education facility do I report to after a collapse!? Big Grin The problem is that being a teacher and not being in one of the unions is a nightmare waiting to happen. All it takes is one kid to make up a story to his parents and without a union to fight for you that's the career gone forever, you'll never work again.

not sure how scared I should be that if I survive an event NR has intentions for me haha

You only need worry if I have culinaryplans for you, at the mo you and H would be welcome in my community Smile

5 March 2012, 12:48,
(5 March 2012, 12:36)NorthernRaider Wrote: You only need worry if I have culinaryplans for you, at the mo you and H would be welcome in my community Smile

hehe, I'm slightly disturbed by the way Helen saw this thread and starting thinking of the best way to cook me Confused
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.
5 March 2012, 13:24,
(5 March 2012, 12:48)preservefreak Wrote:
(5 March 2012, 12:36)NorthernRaider Wrote: You only need worry if I have culinaryplans for you, at the mo you and H would be welcome in my community Smile

hehe, I'm slightly disturbed by the way Helen saw this thread and starting thinking of the best way to cook me Confused

A woman after my own heart....and yours.

It's apparently the healthiest part to eat haha
5 March 2012, 13:34, (This post was last modified: 5 March 2012, 13:35 by NorthernRaider.)
Mmmm teachers liver and onions a good yorkshire meal.
(5 March 2012, 12:48)preservefreak Wrote: hehe, I'm slightly disturbed by the way Helen saw this thread and starting thinking of the best way to cook me Confused

That girl has embraced prepping on a psychological level better than you Smile

5 March 2012, 13:52,
(5 March 2012, 13:34)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(5 March 2012, 12:48)preservefreak Wrote: hehe, I'm slightly disturbed by the way Helen saw this thread and starting thinking of the best way to cook me Confused
That girl has embraced prepping on a psychological level better than you Smile

Sorry mate, I think NR is right. She's disengaging her human brain and engaging her animal/survival brain. Be careful.