Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
posts?
4 March 2012, 20:24,
posts?
I'm beginning to feel invisible lol post are not showing?
4 March 2012, 20:27,
RE: posts?
I've had a couple that have not come up.

I had a huge rant on one of them, but it vanished.

Seems to happen when someone else has posted and the red flashing thing appears saying "Someone has posted.....[1 post]" next to where it says "Quick Reply"

If you just press postreply, then your post vanishes. Click on the blue bit saying "Show post" then when that comes up, that's when you can post your reply.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
4 March 2012, 20:29,
No there was no one posting at same time, tried 4 times can see my name but no msg? seems to be working fine here tho
4 March 2012, 20:31,
I just had that replying to Reality Jones thread on PA books set in the UK

I think the bottom line is that if you see a flashing red light warning you that another post has occured when you are using quick reply - copy and paste it Sad

Ter
4 March 2012, 20:33,
seems ok now
4 March 2012, 20:33,
its happened to me a couple of times, especially when i "Quote" a previous reply from someone else and then delete part of that reply down to the part i am trying to reply to. if i just Quote it but dont delete any it seems to work ok.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 March 2012, 20:44,
Its a glitch, to view a post that is not showing its text click on the QUOTE button and you can then see it.

4 March 2012, 20:53,
Strange. I've not had any problems but I have noticed certain people posting blank posts every now and again. I have an add on that displays if someone posts after you are viewing. I wonder if that is causing the issue? The alternative is you take a while posting a reply and find that half a dozen people have commented.

I'll keep an eye on it.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 March 2012, 20:54,
Type in another app (like MS_Word) and then cut and paste. A lot less painful if it vanishes (as you still have the copy in the other app). It helps with the typos too.
Doctor Prepper: What's the worst that could happen?
9 June 2012, 08:16,
Same problem... thought I'd broken something
"Wicked phenomenon, yes? But, you know, it’s not any more "evil" than, say… fire. It all depends on your point of view. Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement."