Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really sad, but a message to all preppers
5 March 2012, 13:56,
Really sad, but a message to all preppers
This story really brings the reason of prepping to the front of people's minds.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/arti...880e983d61

We prep to be safe. It's not always the end of the world. It's not always a social collapse.

This is the tornados in the US right now.

Anything can happen to any of us. What we prep for is to protect us and those we love.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
5 March 2012, 14:11,
RE: Really sad, but a message to all preppers
it is always sad when someone dies, but if you live in a tornado area look out for tornado's, if you live in an earthquake area be aware you might get an earthquake etc.etc.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 March 2012, 14:15,
(5 March 2012, 14:11)bigpaul Wrote: it is always sad when someone dies, but if you live in a tornado area look out for tornado's, if you live in an earthquake area be aware you might get an earthquake etc.etc.

I understand that BP.

I think this post was just a way to bring back the reality of why we do what we do.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
5 March 2012, 14:26,
(5 March 2012, 14:15)Scythe13 Wrote:
(5 March 2012, 14:11)bigpaul Wrote: it is always sad when someone dies, but if you live in a tornado area look out for tornado's, if you live in an earthquake area be aware you might get an earthquake etc.etc.

I understand that BP.

I think this post was just a way to bring back the reality of why we do what we do.
yes, i know, but we also take into account the things that could happen and act accordingly, dont live in a high crime area, dont live in a flooding area, dont live next to a petrol plant etc.etc.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.