Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook tracks your every move, even after logging out
6 March 2012, 13:43,
Facebook tracks your every move, even after logging out
Just in case any of you are on face book.
It's worth reading...

http://www.naturalnews.com/033713_Facebo...cking.html
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
6 March 2012, 13:47,
RE: Facebook tracks your every move, even after logging out
I closed my FB account properly months ago, its not as easy as you think either.

6 March 2012, 13:56,
I walked away from Facebook ages ago- couldn't delete the account, only deactivate it.

Got a program called NoScript installed on my computer- shows which sites really are on each website- mostly google in various forms (here has Survivaluk.net and statcounter.com), but increasingly, especially on news sites facebook seems to appear more and more regularly.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
6 March 2012, 14:08, (This post was last modified: 6 March 2012, 14:10 by NorthernRaider.)
If you do a google search for How To Close Your Google Account it gives you a link to step by step instructions on how to close it.BUT be warned if you click on FB any time in the next 14 days it automatically reactivates the account.
(6 March 2012, 14:08)NorthernRaider Wrote: If you do a google search for How To Close Your FB Account it gives you a link to step by step instructions on how to close it.BUT be warned if you click on FB any time in the next 14 days it automatically reactivates the account.

Typed Google in error instead of FB, sorry

try this link on how to close the acct or deact both options there.
http://john-alan.hubpages.com/hub/How-to...ok-Account

6 March 2012, 14:40,
i left FB months ago, it was so boring!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.