Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Food Dehydration good price.
18 January 2013, 20:37,
RE: Food Dehydration good price.
How long does it take to dry a piece of meat?,... and does anyone know what that might cost,..i.e. how much per hour does it cost?
A major part of survival is invisibility.
19 January 2013, 06:14,
I recently bought one of these and so far have dehydrated Carrots successfully. It is an excellent dehydrator. I intend drying a huge number of vegetables as there bulk becomes so small. Much less storage space required. When required for use, soak overnight and cook the next day. For this I boil the vegetables and then continue cooking in a Haybox. Kenneth Eames.
6 April 2013, 03:31,
I got a question with regard to this dehydrator does this one have some form of pole to hold the trays when set up. I ask this as for some reason I can not put it together with it stable and I am wondering if the item sent to me was missing a part. Thank you
6 April 2013, 20:01,
(18 January 2013, 20:37)Highlander Wrote: How long does it take to dry a piece of meat?,... and does anyone know what that might cost,..i.e. how much per hour does it cost?

I would love to get an answer on these questions if possible
A major part of survival is invisibility.
6 April 2013, 20:42,
the good thing about drying meat is you can use poor cut of meat for this takes about 5 hours cut meat in strips about the size of a match box and thin as you can get them lay them on the trays dry and done very nice toi chew on or add to stews
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!