Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Humanure Handbook
10 March 2012, 08:10,
The Humanure Handbook
Came across this on another prepping type forum.

PDF Download:

The Humanure Handbook

http://weblife.org/humanure/default.html
10 March 2012, 09:29, (This post was last modified: 10 March 2012, 09:32 by preservefreak.)
RE: The Humanure Handbook
ohh nice find, thanks W&C
I do think this is something, along with BP's wee tea, that we would need to consider post collapse. Without large stockpiles of nitrogen fertilizers we will need every trick we can find to make land fertile enough to support groups of people
also we shouldn't forget tricks like making a less personal nitrogen rich plant water using nettles or comfrey. lots of info about those on the web
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.
10 March 2012, 10:24,
My thoughts PF are more based around disease control then growing crops.
10 March 2012, 13:36,
A very good book. I have a hardcopy of that.

Best reading and implementing changes now. Well worth considering.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 March 2012, 14:31,
my philosophy exactly "SH1T HAPPENS!" so when it does make use of it! incidentally just been past one of my regular purchasing stops and found bags of horse manure for 50p a bag, thats a reasonable price around here, had a supply in Somerset for 25p a bag but that was really cheap.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.