Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Miliband Prime Minister?
12 March 2012, 16:33,
RE: Miliband Prime Minister?
That is because of our tribal instincts. Talk to a Labour supporter and they would rather die than vote for the tories. Then they insist that their kids do the same an indocrinate them. Some familes don't tal because they voted for the other side.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 March 2012, 16:43,
I can't see how anyone in this country could take either party seriously now, neither will be getting my vote
12 March 2012, 16:57,
and as more and more people wake up they have to change their tactics.

Do they make themselves better? Nope.
The make out the others are evil and in bed with terrorists so our voters get all frightened.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 April 2012, 21:54,
If Miliband becomes Prime Minister it will be a proper Joke. I've never seen a more useless Leader of a Political Party in my lifetime. However, the way the Sheeple behave, I believe it will happen. What is the World coming to. It's like being knocked down by a stocking full of red hot diarhoea!Kenneth Eames. Pardon the expresion.
2 April 2012, 09:06,
i dont think there is anything to choose between any of the 3 main parties, they are all cast in the same mould, they are career politicians and only out for what they can get, and when they retire they get a seat in the Lords or a highly paid job in the EU, they dont care about the population of these islands, they couldnt give a damn about us.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 April 2012, 09:15,
[Image: beakerMAIN.jpg]

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!
2 April 2012, 14:52,
I vote for beaker...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."