Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Caffeine Junkies??
13 March 2012, 17:55,
RE: Caffeine Junkies??
(13 March 2012, 15:15)Scythe13 Wrote:
(13 March 2012, 14:40)bigpaul Wrote: when we lived in Somerset we knew someone who drank nothing but these sorts of coffee's, and she was hyper! didnt eat, didnt sleep and couldn't keep still for one minute!

Did that she become a man, lose her memory, then start posting on here under the name Scythe13? Haha

I went 1.5 months on pretty much nothing but energy drinks! It was awesome and totally idiotic too. My gym efforts and fitness jumped :-D then dropped heavily from week 2 onwards :-(
It's not a recommended course of action.

Word of warning, when you end up pooping.....you'll wish you ate solid food.

nope, but she had to be REMINDED to eat, and weighed about 6 stone dripping wet and was as skinny as a rake, she used to wear these huge high Doc Marten boots and i dont know how she had the strength to walk in them!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 March 2012, 18:12,
(13 March 2012, 17:55)bigpaul Wrote:
(13 March 2012, 14:40)bigpaul Wrote: when we lived in Somerset we knew someone who drank nothing but these sorts of coffee's, and she was hyper! didnt eat, didnt sleep and couldn't keep still for one minute!

Did that she become a man, lose her memory, then start posting on here under the name Scythe13? Haha

I went 1.5 months on pretty much nothing but energy drinks! It was awesome and totally idiotic too. My gym efforts and fitness jumped :-D then dropped heavily from week 2 onwards :-(

nope, but she had to be REMINDED to eat, and weighed about 6 stone dripping wet and was as skinny as a rake, she used to wear these huge high Doc Marten boots and i dont know how she had the strength to walk in them!

Oh, I'm about 15 stone, maybe a bit more, and I don't like DM's. Guess it wasn't me haha.

The thing is, if someone like that went savage....I'd eat her. 6 stone is tiny!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
13 March 2012, 18:15,
(13 March 2012, 18:12)Scythe13 Wrote:
(13 March 2012, 17:55)bigpaul Wrote:

Oh, I'm about 15 stone, maybe a bit more, and I don't like DM's. Guess it wasn't me haha.

The thing is, if someone like that went savage....I'd eat her. 6 stone is tiny!!!
dont think she'd make much of a meal, all skin and bone, no meat, i like meat on a woman thats why i've always gone for the large(BBW) typeTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 March 2012, 18:31,
(13 March 2012, 18:15)bigpaul Wrote: dont think she'd make much of a meal, all skin and bone, no meat, i like meat on a woman thats why i've always gone for the large(BBW) typeTongue

That's fair.

I've always gone for the super-athletic type of physique. Normally they have better abs than I do....all I can say is Mr Kipling does make exceedingly good cakes!!! Stupid Mr Kipling, and his delicious cakes! haha.
13 March 2012, 18:45,
I think that they may be irritable and needing a 'fix' but it will just make them irritable. Not the same thing as a drug addictions that makes them so physically ill they think they are dying.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 March 2012, 19:24,
(13 March 2012, 18:45)Skean Dhude Wrote: I think that they may be irritable and needing a 'fix' but it will just make them irritable. Not the same thing as a drug addictions that makes them so physically ill they think they are dying.

Some do die. They can go into shock, depending on their general health. Granted it's REALLY rare.

Think about the rockstars and their drug fixes!!! We'll be getting attacked my people with guitars.
13 March 2012, 20:43,
That's why you get those large 5kg tins of coffee, and Faraday shield your coffee maker.

Don't have to worry about Coffee Junkies here, the nearest Starbucks and the like are 160 miles away.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
14 March 2012, 10:22,
nearest Costacoffee is 25 miles away so no worries here either!
14 March 2012, 10:25,
Is their caffiene in Acorn or ersatz coffee?