Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
overpopulation.
14 March 2012, 12:41,
RE: overpopulation.
Yep, blood line needs expanding too I would think, defo a visa for there...TongueTongue
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
14 March 2012, 12:48,
(14 March 2012, 10:45)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Your aving a larf....... B.P. in this day and age they'd be food warehouse thefts on a grand scale, never mind the small blackmarket during the war when people mainly still had manors and queued for they're food. Chavs dont get up till after 3 in the afternoon all the food would be gone from the shops leaving them only one option... pinch yours.
This is where entitement mentality comes in " I need to eat and YOU need to provide it for me"
If preppers are the 10%, 90 % of the population fall into this "give it me because I deserve it and you dont" group
" I want money and I'll steal your stuff to get it"
" i dont want to grow food so I'll wait till you've grown yours then steal it"
Then you have the similar thing the government did in the war "apropriating" food supplies for the war effort, only now it'd be for the needy chavs who cant manage. Thats where the grey prepper comes in and secret gardens as allotments would be stripped in days also without a thought to replanting.
yeah Mike, i was just thinking TPTB would be rationing food, but of course that wouldnt be enough for the chavs and scroungers!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 March 2012, 19:19,
I think TPTB would end up being overwhelmed by the masses of scroungers!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
17 March 2012, 23:15,
if tshtf i think the gov would just shoot the mass it would need thining out any way it would be comply or die
to win the war, you must be willing to die
18 March 2012, 22:56,
Just for clarity the UK is not as small as many people think; it's the same areas (approx) as Idaho, which is one of the larger US States.
19 March 2012, 09:00,
(18 March 2012, 22:56)cryingfreeman Wrote: Just for clarity the UK is not as small as many people think; it's the same areas (approx) as Idaho, which is one of the larger US States.

And Idaho considers itself full with its population of 1.6 million people compared to our 62 million. Kansas which is slightly larger is frequently saying it cannot sustain any more people because its got 2.4 million people.

19 March 2012, 12:31,
i know the feeling it's a little crowded here too!
to win the war, you must be willing to die
19 March 2012, 13:47,
maybe in the big cities, thats where all the immigrants go, but down here i can soon get away from people.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 March 2012, 02:33,
At the momentBig Grin
20 March 2012, 09:39,
(17 March 2012, 23:15)grumpy old man Wrote: if tshtf i think the gov would just shoot the mass it would need thining out any way it would be comply or die

I know the government will want to do that, but it's the squadies that will be at ground zero, and I think many of them are able to think for themselves. They'll stand there and realise it's wrong. I don't think they'll pull the trigger. Some will, but not all. Those that are there to protect the country and protect the people, they will take out those that would shoot. I believe our soldiers are at heart decent guys and gals. Mainly because I have quite a few good friends in there. There's at least 4 people that I know that would not shoot, but would take out anyone shooting at their own nation.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin