Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UK to release oil reserves?
16 March 2012, 11:57,
UK to release oil reserves?
"A formal request from the United States to the UK to join forces in a release of oil from government-controlled reserves is expected "shortly", one source said."

"A release of emergency stockpiles would be the latest effort to prevent high fuel prices derailing economic growth in a U.S. election year."

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/oil-fal...37811.html
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.
16 March 2012, 13:15,
RE: UK to release oil reserves?
Ah yes the UK govt helping the US govt keep fuel prices down in the US whilst letting them go up in the UK

16 March 2012, 13:36,

This was on BBC. I think Obama is going to 'graciously' support our defence of the Falklands and it's waters in return for releasing these reserves. Funny, Obama sided with Argentina until then. What makes you think the UN will vote in our favour over sovereignty? Lordy I hate being so blardy cynical.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
16 March 2012, 13:58,
I fell about when they said they had joint interests in freedom. Neither of them does anything for freedom in anything they do and they have no interest in it at all.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
17 March 2012, 12:55,
As with all governments around the world they serve their own interests.
Billy connolly once said " if anybody expressed an interest in becoming a politician, they should'nt ever be allowed to become one"
Should'nt the government be a banned organisation?
It commits more terrorist atrocities than any group in the world...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
17 March 2012, 13:59,
(17 March 2012, 12:55)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Should'nt the government be a banned organisation?
It commits more terrorist atrocities than any group in the world...

Careful what you say Mike. Guatanamo was created for those kind of statement makers. Not saying I disagree with you. Just the CIA spying thread makes me wonder what's already being watched.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
17 March 2012, 14:31, (This post was last modified: 17 March 2012, 14:39 by mikebratcher69.)
Ha, I'm married with 3 kids... Guantanamo would be a peice of pi**... I could do with a holiday somewhere sunny.
We did all the shi*t they do at guantanamo in the army, be like a refresher course for post shtf...
Anything I say is childs play compared to people like Alex Jones or similar people, I'm not anti government, I just think the way they go about it is all wrong, there should be some kind of entrance test or something for government, the way it's done at the moment is all wrong, its in desperate need of an overhaul. The libertarian way would be suitable if you ask me...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
17 March 2012, 14:42,
Gitmo my arse, if the government tries this blatent elitist discrimination we are more likely to be forming 4 man cells.