Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another member to ranks...
18 March 2012, 09:37,
RE: Another member to ranks...
Thanks everyone.

Jodansgang- I'm don't know an awful lot about domestic waterfowl but personally I'd wouldn't keep them together on the basis that ducks will turn their living area into a quagmire which would only increase the chances of disease so on that basis I'd keep them separate. I would also go for Muscovy ducks as their a little bigger than your average wild dick breed & they don't need water in their living space. Hope that helps .
18 March 2012, 10:27,
(18 March 2012, 09:26)Jodansgang Wrote: Ey up, welcome from the north of England. Would be interested in any duck info you may have. Just got two white Campbell's and wondered how big they get when fully grown. They're only three weeks old at the minute. Also, will ducks coexist with clucks in the same coop? Any way, Ey up.

There was a video on you tube about ducks and chucks with southern prepper1, they were quite happilly milling about together earing peacefully. Dont know if that helps..
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
18 March 2012, 10:46,
Thank you mr mikebracher, thanks walker. We were given the ducklings last weekend, theyre only 4 weeks old and I haven't got the foggiest so any info would be greatly appreciated. I'll post a question on the correct page. Thanks again and welcome walker.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
19 March 2012, 01:32,
Belated welcome from rural Northern Ireland!
19 March 2012, 10:13,
Hello and welcome
Failure is NOT an option
31 March 2012, 14:43,
A warm welcome from Scotland. Kenneth Eames.