Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air rifles on for a ban soon because of idiots like this...
19 March 2012, 20:19,
Air rifles on for a ban soon because of idiots like this...
Drunken gunman who took pot shots at primary school children jailed for four years today after using a primary school for target practice.

Russell Armitage, 40, was spotted firing his gun in the direction of the primary school by a seven-year-old pupil - forcing terrified staff and children to take cover.

A court heard police officers swooped on Armitage's home on May 18 last year - who claimed he had simply been cleaning his gun.

But footage recovered from his computer showed that just a week earlier he had been taking early morning shots at Moldgreen Community Primary in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, situated just 50 yards away from his home.

Armitage was previously jailed for six years in 2000 for two offences of wounding with intent and was prohibited from possessing the air rifles - a Webley Crosman Ratcatcher and a Gamal Cadet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...years.html

"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
20 March 2012, 09:48,
RE: Air rifles on for a ban soon because of idiots like this...
Damn it, the rat-catcher is a good gun. Looks pretty too.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
20 March 2012, 11:26,
8lb/ft for the rat catcher - and the blurb about it says it's full power. My arse.
20 March 2012, 12:04,
its a good gun, OH has one.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.