Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Reality Check
26 March 2012, 19:41,
RE: Reality Check
"Reality check"? I fear she'll be receiving one of those soon enough.
26 March 2012, 21:23,
(26 March 2012, 19:41)cryingfreeman Wrote: "Reality check"? I fear she'll be receiving one of those soon enough.

Understandable view. But at least she'll have a better backing of what to look out for and things like that.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
26 March 2012, 23:34,
sometimes the reality of life after an event if it was big might just make you realise that you should live life to the max now because you might not really want to live life afterwards?

good luck yl with your new life
to win the war, you must be willing to die
27 March 2012, 10:27,
i dont want to be negative but i think she has been "brain washed", fancy giving up ponies for some bloke! she'll be back!!TongueBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 March 2012, 10:59,
(27 March 2012, 10:27)bigpaul Wrote: i dont want to be negative but i think she has been "brain washed", fancy giving up ponies for some bloke! she'll be back!!TongueBig Grin

I don't really like ponies. Having said that, I don't really like blokes much either. So it's a lose lose for me.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
27 March 2012, 11:24,
(27 March 2012, 10:27)bigpaul Wrote: i dont want to be negative but i think she has been "brain washed", fancy giving up ponies for some bloke! she'll be back!!TongueBig Grin

Lol 1 man for 2 ponies not on is it Smile

It's the reality check I don't agree with makes it sound like we all live underground or hiding in caves waiting for the world to end and we don't live normal lives? I spoke to a prepper few years back, he told me he lived alone, did not want a relationship deffo did not want kids coz he believed the end of world was nigh, he was 27! there has to be a balance which is why I say prepping is a mind set, if you get all paranoid and live in fear and can't live a normal life coz of it then that to me is a mental disorder! big difference to that and keeping your eyes open and ( hopefully ) being ready.
27 March 2012, 14:28,
(27 March 2012, 10:59)Scythe13 Wrote: I don't really like ponies. Having said that, I don't really like blokes much either. So it's a lose lose for me.

I dont mind ponies depending on what flavour they are and how they are cooked, slow on a spit over an open fire would be nice, Mmmmm kentucky friend Shetland, finger lickin good Smile

27 March 2012, 15:00,
(27 March 2012, 14:28)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(27 March 2012, 10:59)Scythe13 Wrote: I don't really like ponies. Having said that, I don't really like blokes much either. So it's a lose lose for me.

I dont mind ponies depending on what flavour they are and how they are cooked, slow on a spit over an open fire would be nice, Mmmmm kentucky friend Shetland, finger lickin good Smile
just you make sure you leave my donkeys alone,NR!TongueBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 March 2012, 15:10,
The bit you are missing is that she could be right. It is a risk that may never happen. Lets just accept that some people see less of a risk than others. Our actions follow from that. If the situation changes then she will revisit her decision. She is at least aware and is now doomed to forever think about these things.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
27 March 2012, 15:13,
her OH obviously dosent believe in Insurance then?Tongue