Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENDGAME: Blueprint For Global Enslavement
15 April 2012, 13:07,
RE: ENDGAME: Blueprint For Global Enslavement
and there is the issue with these shows. True of False.

Plus how the government handles them is to redicule them. I'm sure many things are stopped by these sort of shows but the makers are made out as idiots so they get another go.

You just have to feed it into your brain and then pick holes in it.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
15 April 2012, 14:55,
The whole idea behind ANYTHING you see or read is for just that reason.
that we're not force fed only what the government want you to know.
For example operation fast and furious where U.S. government agency's actualy caught red handed supplying mexican drug cartels with millitary grade weapons.
Did you hear about that on our news... Nope...
This goes for most things that happen in the world.
It may be real it may not.
It may be important to us or it may be trivial.
Its would be stupid for anybody calling themselves a prepper to dismiss ANYTHING on face value.
Read it, watch it, apraise it, decide if its apropriate to you or not, if its not then by all means dismiss it, but at least take a note of it and think it through first.
Underestimating your enemy is the worst and probably last mistake you can make.
Our friend is knowledge and our enemy is complacency, ignorance, denial.
FOREWARNED IS FOREARMED. IT IS BETTER TO BE PREPARED FOR SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENS THAN BE NOT BE PREPARED FOR SOMETHING YOU'D PREVIOUSLY DISMISSED AS STUPID OR IRELEVANT. but that is just my opinion...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
15 April 2012, 19:04,
Well I've just sat through the Endgame video.
If you take out the BS and the inane use of loud hailers, some the content is interesting but not entirely surprising.
We sort of know who's involved, what they are doing, and what we would like to do about it BUT that's as far as it will go.
Take the UK population as a whole.
There's been a lot of ranting and raving about the budget, taxation, benefit and services cuts, the NHS, price rises, us being in a recession, etc, and yet nothing has been done to fight the draconian attacks by the government on the UK population.

Why? Because the UK is full of oppressed sheeple and sheeple, like abused dogs, lick the hands of their abusive owners.
The more they are abused, the more they cower and lick.

So be it.
Preppers, like the main population, have been rendered largely defenceless and are in the minority, but most at least have their eyes open to what's going on.
Whether our preparations will be enough if push turns to civil uprising (like what has been seen overseas) remains to be seen.

15 April 2012, 19:21,
(15 April 2012, 19:04)Paul Wrote: Well I've just sat through the Endgame video.
If you take out the BS and the inane use of loud hailers, some the content is interesting but not entirely surprising.
We sort of know who's involved, what they are doing, and what we would like to do about it BUT that's as far as it will go.
Take the UK population as a whole.
There's been a lot of ranting and raving about the budget, taxation, benefit and services cuts, the NHS, price rises, us being in a recession, etc, and yet nothing has been done to fight the draconian attacks by the government on the UK population.

Why? Because the UK is full of oppressed sheeple and sheeple, like abused dogs, lick the hands of their abusive owners.
The more they are abused, the more they cower and lick.

So be it.
Preppers, like the main population, have been rendered largely defenceless and are in the minority, but most at least have their eyes open to what's going on.
Whether our preparations will be enough if push turns to civil uprising (like what has been seen overseas) remains to be seen.
Exactly.
Theres only so much dribs and drabs of people can do.
Awake as we are, the machinery of government and big bussiness rules and will continue to try and run even when its feet have been cut off, the sheeple with the entitlement mentality will help it stumble along.
Everyone wants more, needs more, and will fight to get it.
everybody has the entitlement mentality...
We are preppers, we have seen the light so to say, lets keep going towards it, help others along the way who want to come for the ride, thats all we can do. the games lost as far as convincing humanity to stop where its going and what its doing, humanity's on a path of certain destruction, lets get off that path, we as preppers can build our own arks whether together or on our own, to save us and ours and guide those wishing to learn about a better way of life, more self sufficiant, more aware, more free from the machine.

"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
22 April 2012, 20:37,
Has anyone here heard of the RFID chip? It is a chip implanted under the skin of humans and you can buy and sell goods with it when it is scanned. They are currently using it in India.

Now if you had a One World Government, like the Illuminati perhaps?, all they would need to is make people pledge their allegiance to this OWG and if you don't, you would be unable to buy or sell anything. They are also trying to introduce a cashless society in Sweden and sadly being successful at it. Just scan your phone or your hand and you get your groceries or bills paid.

That is a chilling future, one of slavery, IMHO.
22 April 2012, 20:57,
Yeah, I watched a thing on RFID. There was something about an American Family all being implanted with them to keep track of their kids.

The program then went on to speak about the Patriot Act where people can be given medication/vaccinations against their will, if it's for the good of the common good. The program said the RFID chip was the size of a grain of rice and is just the right size to fit in a needle. Apparently most passports in the US and Europe have them already built into them.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
23 April 2012, 13:13,
RFID is a tool used in business to manage and track goods but can be used to manage and track humsns. It has been put in passwords, I got one of the last non KGB style passports, but you can shield them by putting them in shielded folders or simply destroy the chips, by accident of course, put them through a roller.

That is why I don't use cashless chips, I use cash, and like getting cash out just to pay for something with it. Keep using cash or you will lose it.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 April 2012, 17:27,
i never realised that about the chips in passports. Guess what I'm going to be doing now?

TBTB can be so sneaky and underhand, no wonder we don't trust them.
23 April 2012, 17:52,
I need to learn how to type. Either that or read what I typed.

Clare,

Just check it over. If it is one of the KGB style ones it will have a distinct lump in the middle of the cover or first/last pages. That is the chip. As I don't have one I can't be more specific but it will be the same place in everyones.
Skean Dhude
23 April 2012, 23:23,
Thanks for that.